• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edmond Tapsoba

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is very talented center but the source isn't reliable. would be crazy signing CB we got the best 3rd defense is league and Saliba coming back and we signing good RB. waste 40M on midfielders.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People refuse to admit Arteta don’t rate saliba one bit. They even think we sent him to France to prepare for the PL
Been saying all season maybe he doesn’t rate Saliba and might even sell him, sell all the kids actually.

The CB links make no sense at all unless it’s an undisputed top top CB like Reuben Dias.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Here we go.
Animated GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Been saying all season maybe he doesn’t rate Saliba and might even sell him, sell all the kids actually.

The CB links make no sense at all unless it’s an undisputed top top CB like Reuben Dias.
It’s a tough one. What do you do as a club if a new manager says I don’t rate a youngster you spent huge amounts on one bit? You can’t tell him play him because in England these things creates uproar. Rest of Europe a board would tell the manager make it work.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s a tough one. What do you do as a club if a new manager says I don’t rate a youngster you spent huge amounts on one bit? You can’t tell him play him because in England these things creates uproar. Rest of Europe a board would tell the manager make it work.
He’s a manager, not a coach, so his word is final now, club can’t tell him to make anything work.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Haven't seen too much of him, but have heard from people that have seen a lot of him that he's a major talent. Strong, pacey, self-assured and composed defender, good aerial presence also.

I would be excited if it didn't come with the realization that signing him probably means Saliba is written off entirely without being given an opportunity because he has pretty much the exact same profile.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Tapsoba
Holding
Gabriel
Saliba
Mari

Selling Mavro and Chambers starting Rb?

Very young backline i must say

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom