• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

edu affirms his intentions to stay

beanz

I like this guy, he comes across really well in the tv interviews he's done.
Give him a big fat pay rise Arsène, he's worth every penny :mrgreen:

KingReyes

Established Member
Fantastic news, Edu is always improving and his performanes are getting consistent. Nice to see he has committed to the club, all thats left is him to sign on the dotted line.

calvinngai88

At least Wenger knows he has another player to take the penalties - Edu, since he scored one for Brazil in Copa America Final. ;D

johe

lol, if you look in the article called "Edu: Brazils latest man to watch" there's a quote from Edu:

"The Argentineans were playing with the ball, passing their foot over the top. When we drew I went and told them to keep on playing around", he said.

Must of learned from the other Arsenal players. :wink:

johe

Do you think he's able to answer? He's in Austria after all. And he's propably got some guy answering them for him anyway. ;D

calvinngai88

Edu was given a week or so of rest because he just played finish his Copa American with Brazil and he doesn't want Edu, one of the regular starters to have any fatigue, and believe sufficient rest will benefit the club in the dawn of a hectic season.

KingReyes

Established Member
johe said:
Do you think he's able to answer? He's in Austria after all. And he's propably got some guy answering them for him anyway. ;D

Actually Edu is on holiday, he just started his holidays now because of the Copa America.

johe

Ahh, I didn't think of that. :wink: I can imagine him lying around on some beach with his trademark grin on his face.. Sorta like this: :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom