• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu Gaspar

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I think we got 3 WC players and 2 players that are close. Interestingly, with this many elite players we win no trophies. Half our outfield players in the team are characterized by our fans and larger football world as World class or close to that level; yet Mik wins no trophies. Makes you wonder.

TX_4J7Chjdr8ui5hMv9eaABv7Co=.gif

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Xavier is our new scout?
professor x wolverine bring me a cheese pizza GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
D1ck Garlick running the show, while our manager gets Salt Baes meat in his mouth on the reg.

This sh1t is what we gave up Highbury for!?

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tell me one thing Edu has done wrong
He gave Auba away for free to end our CL hopes that season only for Barca to flip him for 10 millions. He has been given so much time and leeway and his main strength is meeting release clauses. Oh and 34 million for vieira hmm

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't make a profit on player sales. Can't scout for **** in his native country. Guy's awful.
Went to Brazil and got us Marquinhos lol. I really doubt any of us could find a worse talent if we went to Brazil. In saying that I believe that deal was him giving money to his friend and a sackable transfer on its own

Riou

Ummm...how the hell does any of that connect together?

Why did we ask our director of football to either resign, or sack his son from our youth academy?

What kind of football club are we running! 😅

Riou

GIoHrbMXgAAyPgz

...your DOF could never!

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom