• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 970,198

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Remember when we tried to buy him for 80-90m? Dodged that bullet only to **** up and buy Pepe.

And now it seems we're about to be duped by Lille yet again.

I hate that ****inv club, but the lion's share of my hate is for our ownership/management.

Gunners1616

Whoever closed the Lisandro Martinez topic must feel really salty... Didn't even get the chance to express how we feel about him choosing United.

Anyway good news for us. 40M offer for him + 50M for Raphinha means we still a very nice budget....

Let United build their defence with defenders from Eredivisie, Malacia (169cm) + Lisandro (175cm but looking shorter than Messi).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Whoever closed the Lisandro Martinez topic must feel really salty... Didn't even get the chance to express how we feel about him choosing United.

Anyway good news for us. 40M offer for him + 50M for Raphinha means we still a very nice budget....

Let United build their defence with defenders from Eredivisie, Malacia (169cm) + Lisandro (175cm but looking shorter than Messi).

Not good from the point of view that Arteta can whine about missing out on top targets but I’m sure many won’t lose sleep over it. Personally would’ve been ****ed off going Into this window thinking we’d spend €45m on any CB, let alone this guy knowing we’d have Saliba, White and Gabriel to choose from. The only thing that made it palatable was the thought he could be some kind of superstar inverted LB, but **** that. Just go and buy a decent backup for Tierney.

Put the rest of the money to use elsewhere, like the massive hole that’s about to exist in midfield.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

This comment is gonna bite us in the ass ain’t it. Watch them have lowest goals against next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom