• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 972,304

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Winger is must Saka was already getting kicked yesterday. I got no idea who we targeting but we need him quickly than number 8

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
If we want a left-foot at RW in EPL, there 3 options Bowen, Neto, Olise, Hudson-Odoi
and if in another league many options Zaniolo, Asensio ( :facepalm: ) , Antony (not realistic) , Chukwueze, Madueke.

Bowen scored a lot, he competes with Saka in the England team, but he will be very expensive.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Yep, with Saka Martinelli we have pace and directness which works great with Jesus. If we want to keep that dynamic we need another option to help give us that edge. But we always 1-2 signings short of really going for it.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Not sure Tielemans will join us after checking what Leicester fans think, they think they’ve a better team.

Probs that prospectfox lad who used to wind us up here. Lives in a delusion. Mind you I like Leicester as a club but some fans there seems to have inhaled some of that good stuff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
2E579E09-8D59-46F7-8323-44562113FE64.jpeg

@OnlyOne right now:
marc andre ter stegen GIF

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That Leicester forum signifies the typical fan out there, quick to make a judgement on a big name signing instead of seeing how signings fit a team's system.

Its all good though, some may think they are better than us. Lets see that in action when we meet.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Not sure Tielemans will join us after checking what Leicester fans think, they think they’ve a better team.

Think last season was the first time in a couple years Arsenal finished higher than them, they have every right to think that.

City bench aside, the squads aren’t too dissimilar.

Goonger

I'm thinking that we might have to bite the bullet and prepare ourselves for another season of Xhaka as far as first choice LCM.

The only thing I'm clinging to is that if we press like we did this morning, and have a back line pushed high up the park, that condenses the space and should help hide Xhaka's lack of mobility. Let's see if we really commit to that pressing going forward, as it was a joy to watch first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom