• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Pure Profit Targets for Thinnest Squad FC: January 2024

Which position would you prioritise in January?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

Why is no Saudi Club in for Pepe?

He would be a real bargain and would make so much sense there. He scores goals and plays attractiv football. Would cost them around 5-10m.

I think they need to build up some contacts to the saudis.

UkrArsenal

I don't think that there will be any significant transfers in the winter, except maybe some young players from Brazil, etc.

Kuroske

Why is no Saudi Club in for Pepe?

He would be a real bargain and would make so much sense there. He scores goals and plays attractiv football. Would cost them around 5-10m.

I think they need to build up some contacts to the saudis.
Maybe he still have the ambition to achieve something in his playing career. And it is not like they offer him Benzema kind of money.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's strange, i've yet seen one sound argument that should indicate that Edu is bad at his job. Not saying he is brilliant either. Seems to do his grind and work tightly with Tets.
I don't think he's brilliant or bad. I think he's competent. I haven't really seen anything to either extreme. The low sales figures are usually players that we don't want and that Arteta has devalued by not playing and in terms of incomings, he has no more misses than any other DOF. He did a great job with incomings this summer and probably did the best he could realistically with outgoings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom