• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 521,138
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Trossard is 27 and can provide a great competition for both Saka and Martineli. Has PL experience + 6 months contract. Reminds me when MU got Louis Saha.

Goonger

Trossard is 27 and can provide a great competition for both Saka and Martineli. Has PL experience + 6 months contract. Reminds me when MU got Louis Saha.

Brighton has a 12 month option on his contract as well, so it's 18 months he has left.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Brighton has a 12 month option on his contract as well, so it's 18 months he has left.

He is 28 years old in two weeks. Have a hard time seeing Arsenal paying what they would want for him in January.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Who ???
What sort of MF is he ?
We just signed Viera & we have Patino on loan. We dont need another MF project.

Well we know he’s French-Algerian, that means he’s most probably a baller.

Can’t see this happening though. Very likely the latest example of an agent using our name to drum up some interest in his client.

REWB

English people really do love over hyping midfielders like Bellingham dont they? No guile just brute strength and marauding runs into the box to score goals.

I like my central midfielders to be better technically, with greater passing range so I hope we dont get him. Let him go Man utd for 200mill or something lol.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
English people really do love over hyping midfielders like Bellingham dont they? No guile just brute strength and marauding runs into the box to score goals.

I like my central midfielders to be better technically, with greater passing range so I hope we dont get him. Let him go Man utd for 200mill or something lol.

Over hyping? He turned 19 in June. Captains Dortmund, bossing the midfield in the world cup. He isn't overhyped. He is pretty genuine.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

This might be the dumbest take on this forum in a long time. Bellingham doesn't have guile or technical ability? You sound utterly ridiculous. Every club in the world would have Jude Bellingham in their team if they could. Literally all of them.

ChefMan21

****, sounds terrible.

Disclaimer: not English

REWB

This might be the dumbest take on this forum in a long time. Bellingham doesn't have guile or technical ability? You sound utterly ridiculous. Every club in the world would have Jude Bellingham in their team if they could. Literally all of them.
Not enough for the hype he is getting...people are talking as if he's fcking Zidane...

Batman

Not enough for the hype he is getting...people are talking as if he's fcking Zidane...
Zidane wasn't Zidane at 19 and nobody is even saying that about Jude. He's among the very best in the world and still a teenager. People are extrapolating where he could be in the coming years based on his already indisputable quality. It doesn't matter that he's English. He's one of the few cases where the hype is 1000% justified. Trying to pretend he's not just to be an edge lord is silly. It's not normal for any 19 year old kid to dominate a midfield the way he does more often than not. People rightly recognize and are impressed by it. I get that the British media overrate players, that doesn't mean that when one who actually is as good as advertised turns up you just dismiss it.

Batman

Today just showed what we need in the summer, go all in for one of De Jong or Bellingham. They are complete, they could come in and play all three midfield positions. Just one big signing like this would add both quality and depth.
Bellingham is the player I would want the most this summer, more than even Mbappe. He would take us to another level.

D

Deleted member 102404

Yes, way over the top. He was very good in the second half today though. Not so in the first half. Good goal but that masked a first half display that had a lot of poor touches. Think it was just nerves. Very high ceiling imo but much to prove. Like I said before, given the hype he needs to dominate this World Cup like a Lothar Matheus. Good start against Iran

Batman

I mean, i'd love Bellingham too, but come on, calm down, Mbappe is potentially one of the greatest of all time.
Mbappe's impact in England is less certain than what Bellingham's will likely be plus he comes with a lot more attitude concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom