• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 282,324

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
article-2645671-1E64E25200000578-45_636x382.jpg

serge-aurier-arsenal-shirt.jpg

aurier_1552054678.png

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He’s pretty finished as a player tbf :lol:

Lost his confidence completely and can’t string a pass together at all.

Sounds like Partey.

Present Partey and Saul are like if we had prime Diaby and Inamoto playing together.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He’s pretty finished as a player tbf :lol:

Lost his confidence completely and can’t string a pass together at all.

Saw a stats graph comparing his 2017 season with his 2021 season, and yh, the guy's regressed massively. Even more regression than Bellerin actually. Not that it matters for Chelsea though, he's on loan and they have three really good CMs anyway.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Hearing Aurier wants Arsenal and Arteta is keen to make it happen. WTF is wrong with this club, man??! Seriously!

First Cedric, now Aurier. Are they ever going to learn from their mistakes?

Hope it’s just paper talk.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hearing Aurier wants Arsenal and Arteta is keen to make it happen. WTF is wrong with this club, man??! Seriously!

First Cedric, now Aurier. Are they ever going to learn from their mistakes?

Hope it’s just paper talk.
I think it’s just paper talk basically mocking how dumb the club is. But if Artetas dumbass wanted him and the club let’s him. I hope the club gets relegated

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think it’s just paper talk basically mocking how dumb the club is. But if Artetas dumbass wanted him and the club let’s him. I hope the club gets relegated

It most probably is only paper talk but you never know with Teta. In the immortal words of Sosa from Scarface “His judgement stinks!”

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It most probably is only paper talk but you never know with Teta. In the immortal words of Sosa from Scarface “His judgement stinks!”
If he does sign him on free why did he buy a rb for 20 million pound days before and forced another rb to stay when he has already 2 rbs. I see your point though he is extremely weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom