Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted
he is very good set piece taker and like to take shots from distance is he going to be better than Willian? 100% but of course you'd prefer someone like Ödegaard in your team.

Exactly. Ödegaard is good from open play so someone like Olise or Buendia seems a more natural fit.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Exactly. Ödegaard is good from open play so someone like Olise or Buendia seems a more natural fit.
really need to show bit ambition and get Ödegaard signed even without europe i could see him chosing us he already said he like what he see from Mikel and happy here but knowing our club they'll probably only get him on loan again. Olise i saw again today Bayern very interested in him.

AberGooner

Read an interesting article about the so called leading chance creators in Europe this year. While guys like Buendia were mostly from open play, I think Calhanoglu was almost solely from set pieces.

It’s one thing delivering corners and free kicks for Zlatan but do we really have that kind of player in our team?

If anyone has that article and graph I’d be very grateful.
To be fair it would be great to have someone who could actually take corners. I've no doubt that ability would suddenly disappear upon signing for us though 😄

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
To be fair it would be great to have someone who could actually take corners. I've no doubt that ability would suddenly disappear upon signing for us though 😄

We don't even take corners anymore. We just take it short and then fail at whatever we are trying to do with our corner routines.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Read an interesting article about the so called leading chance creators in Europe this year. While guys like Buendia were mostly from open play, I think Calhanoglu was almost solely from set pieces.

It’s one thing delivering corners and free kicks for Zlatan but do we really have that kind of player in our team?

If anyone has that article and graph I’d be very grateful.

Yh I saw that, his numbers are very deceptive, hardly any open-play creation. Wouldn't go near him with a barge pole.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours

linked with the poor man Bruno Fernandes. still can't trust anything from Portugal even if their most trusted paper.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
He signed a new deal there but maybe that's just about protecting his value. They seem to rate him highly up there. I'd prefer this type of deal than a move for Bertrand or someone like that.

Goonger

He signed a new deal there but maybe that's just about protecting his value. They seem to rate him highly up there. I'd prefer this type of deal than a move for Bertrand or someone like that.

Yeah, you offer any non Old Firm Scottish club £2M-£3M for 1 of their players just now you get him, regardless of contract status. He'd be a good pick up, & Tierney would be a great mentor for him.

SK___

I can answer both.

Tall, Old, from the Netherlands, plays in Germany, knows where the net is, Giroud but good at football, I'm obsessed with him even though I have never watched him play a full game.

My number 1 target for striker.
if you like him you’d probably like de jong

SK___

This is a rumour I could get behind, people who watch La Liga say he's consistently very good, one of those midfielders that can get his foot on the ball and control a game, but more rangy and mobile than Xhaka. Think you'd probably have to spend the same amount as for Partey, around 45m.
get guido

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
All these names should be out of door covid or not Luiz might stay because we lack leadership in back still he not young. Chambers Luiz Bellerin Elneny Guendouzi Torreira Lacazette Kola Nektiah Nelson AMN all should be sold. I can add Willian too but there no hope of him going so we stuck with him. Xhaka too if good offer comes in. This is like 11 players lol

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 17 39.5%