• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Also they paid 22 million and were sitting comfortably in mid-table when they signed him. At a still relatively young age he probably saw it as a decent career move.

Southampton were fighting relegation the year Van Dijk finally left them, and he's in his mid-20's. You could have made an argument that if he was any good he'd have been at a higher level much sooner.
Classic case of an English club completely overpaying for a player and expect his value to go up as they already paid a lot. Forget his reputation and what he did in Belgium. Has his 18 months in England made him worth 35 million? I wouldn’t spend even 10 million on him as he is such an average player

say yes

forum master baiter
Why do you still take me seriously? :lol:

Injured all season?! Why do AM want to spend 35M on an injury prone player who’s yet to show any form in the PL?
Trolling's got to be funny though.

The best posters on here joke around but they're also capable of insight. What's the point of the forum if you're just going to post nonsense non-stop?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Trolling's got to be funny though.

The best posters on here joke around but they're also capable of insight. What's the point of the forum if you're just going to post nonsense non-stop?

Did you see my Partey post which got a load of likes because it was top posting? I’m capable of the hilarious and capable of insightful posting. Ever since you know what, you’ve treated me differently.

say yes

forum master baiter
Did you see my Partey post which got a load of likes because it was top posting? I’m capable of the hilarious and capable of insightful posting. Ever since you know what, you’ve treated me differently.
Can't quite explain how pathetic this sounds, but I'm not going to argue.

Swear the obsession with "likes" is starting to kill this forum. So many soggy posters.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can't quite explain how pathetic this sounds, but I'm not going to argue.

Swear the obsession with "likes" is starting to kill this forum. So many soggy posters.

Coming from Mr Try Hard himself? You said I just troll and I proved you wrong with the Partey post, now you're 'not going to argue'. Clear as day we both agree.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Norwich were brilliant.

Norwich were pretty decent going forward, played some good football and their attacking players like Puki, Buendia and Cantwell looked Premiership standard. They were shocking defensively though. I'm pretty sure the season they got promoted they conceded the most goals of any side to win the Championship which was always going to get exposed in the Premiership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No need to sign players because your assistant manager know them that why we signed Willian because edu know Kia. Sign players by using data and see if he have ability to improve the team. Berge is good player but for 25m you can sign Bissouma who superior player

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bought for 22 million 18 months ago and ha done nothing and somehow he is 35 million player now lol. I have no doubt a coach recommended him as we have no scouting team. But he is slow and average

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Hopefully not true. I cant see the this guy affect the squads overall quality in a substantial way.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom