• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

daron christie

We won’t have the money for bissouma Ødegaard a left back and right back plus a another winger so something has to give in this pandemic market...this guy will allow us to use money of other areas

Goonger

We won’t have the money for bissouma Ødegaard a left back and right back plus a another winger so something has to give in this pandemic market...this guy will allow us to use money of other areas

He wont be far off the cost of Bissouma. Do you think we need another winger as a priority as well, we can't even get Martinelli any minutes just now?!

Goonger

This guys crap. Don’t need another slow clunky midfielder with 0 standout attributes.

He's not slow, he's quite different to Xhaka, he's fairly quick & can dribble past players with ease. He's got good acceleration & skill to drive through midfield or to beat the press.

Watch him at the 2min mark in this video getting isolated with a pacey attacker, you just know if that was Xhaka or Guendouzi it's would be a rugby tackle job!

We don't need another winger. I'd look to promote the U23s for the back-up fullback roles. Bissouma and making the Ødegaard deal permanent leaves the CM sorted with top-top quality for at least 3 years. That would leave only CF position which would easily be sorted with the funds we get from Laca and Nketiah.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think this is mostly his agent posturing. He'll be sold for sure though. Could see him sign for West Ham or Everton.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Its hard enough to have one Norwegian in the team, but two is too much. Nothing good happens when two Norwegians are in the same place

daron christie

We don't need another winger. I'd look to promote the U23s for the back-up fullback roles. Bissouma and making the Ødegaard deal permanent leaves the CM sorted with top-top quality for at least 3 years. That would leave only CF position which would easily be sorted with the funds we get from Laca and Nketiah.
I think if there were anyone near good in the under 23s we would of seen arteta use them this season when we been desperate for cover

I think if there were anyone near good in the under 23s we would of seen arteta use them this season when we been desperate for cover
Fair enough. I reckon Chambers can cover the right. My point is we mustn't make the mistake of going for quantity over quality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I told you all last summer but you laughed.

Operation Norwegian Wood in full effect.

Ødegaard
Berge

Haaland

:shivering::shivering::shivering:

EwtoGgOXIAQr0YH

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There are some players who has good reputation, but are not actually that good and despite not producing much their rep stays the same. He really is one of those players. Basically an inferior xhaka. Slow and ponderous

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom