• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 962,262

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Lets assume she is a slut and lets say she goes after rich and famous person in a case she has 90% chance of losing.

Well done.
Obviously the latter part is me venting but let's be real, how many dudes slap a chick's ass in a club?
Plenty. Why aren't they all getting the cops called on?

From what I heard, from someone close to him, is that Bissouma is just dumb and someone who doesn't think before he does something. For sure he thought slapping her ass would be nothing since he probs done it like 100x and got away with it(football player god syndrome). But he got fked this time.

Obviously the latter part is me venting but let's be real, how many dudes slap a chick's ass in a club?
Plenty. Why aren't they all getting the cops called on?

From what I heard, from someone close to him, is that Bissouma is just dumb and someone who doesn't think before he does something. For sure he thought slapping her ass would be nothing since he probs done it like 100x and got away with it(football player god syndrome). But he got fked this time.

It's such a faraway concept to me, slapping a girl's ass at the club. I mean I have been beyond wasted and high on some of the worst drugs at the club for the last 17 years, more than half of my life, and never ever thought about doing it. What is that going to accomplish? I have no idea.

Top footballer and elite talent. Would rather see his talent at the club than what Partey has to offer. But just for this ass slapping thing alone, he should just play for Sp**s and never win anything.

Xln

It's such a faraway concept to me, slapping a girl's ass at the club. I mean I have been beyond wasted and high on some of the worst drugs at the club for the last 17 years, more than half of my life, and never ever thought about doing it. What is that going to accomplish? I have no idea.

Top footballer and elite talent. Would rather see his talent at the club than what Partey has to offer. But just for this ass slapping thing alone, he should just play for Sp**s and never win anything.
I don't get it either, you get nothing out of it. But seriously, go out with a football player once please. You will realize very quick that they're worse than hyenas on the hunt. Proper animals.

Goonger

Yeah I'm with you. Now giving it a nice wee rub or grinding against it, that's a different story. :drool:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But 18 year old that is serious talent in midfield surely would have host of clubs after him? And unless you are absolute elite like cesc or Bellingham at 18. It’s the hardest position to master. I just don’t think an 18 year old who is backup at villa is gonna come here and add much. And again what about Patino who people say is big talent? There is only so many young talents you can have space for

Villa? The kid linked above? Not for me chief, my exception only applies to serious talents but as I said in my original post, it would be hard for us to attract them with the state our club is in. Why would a serious talent choose us when there are better options on the card like Dortmund for example?

In this window, I’m not even fussed about going for big names either. I think people put too much focus on just going for names these days but other clubs have shown they’re able to do so without going for them. Wolves signed Jose Sa for €8m last season and he’s been arguably one of the signings of the season when you look at stats and the impact he’s had on their team. Saying that though, I don’t think our club is currently capable of making those signings.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's embarrassing. The same chick probably slept with 50 men over a year but goes after Bissouma cause he's rich.
From what I read it wasn’t even Bissouma who slapped her backside, it was his uncle. Bissouma got taken in for questioning.

Like I said earlier, there seems to be no court case or hearings looming for Bisdouma, so he has nothing to answer.

Xln

From what I read it wasn’t even Bissouma who slapped her backside, it was his uncle. Bissouma got taken in for questioning.

Like I said earlier, there seems to be no court case or hearings looming for Bisdouma, so he has nothing to answer.
And what I have been told it was his mate :lol: I don't know.
He's safe though but you know how social media works. He's the evil man bla bla.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
And what I have been told it was his mate :lol: I don't know.
He's safe though but you know how social media works. He's the evil man bla bla.
If that's what the case really is about then Arsenal are joking as usual. This should have been in the works before the season ended. They're going to leave it to late in the window again aren't they. 😒

dave_rwr

Established Member
Come in to find Arsenal transfer rumours, only to realize AM hasn't changed 😂

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom