• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,627
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Milan and PSG are interested too he'd save us good amount of money because he free agent not sure about him accept role of backup tho he'll go somewhere where he starts also his injury record make me worried about handling PL physically

Silly Season has begun in earnest :lol:

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He is a lot of a striker than Jesus. Like Jesus could get 20 league goals anywhere

Lautaro Martinez is a worse player than Gabriel Jesus. If you go for a striker, then Mitrovic would be a good player, at least he can offer another dimension as a target man (aerial play) for Arsenal.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Well, Caicedo went on his social media to directly agitate to move to us in January, so I take it he’d want to join as well.
Yes but I think Caciedo is happy going to a number of clubs & it's about finance.

Still think no 1 target is Rice as it should be tbf.

Very tall order to get both imho with the fees being touted.

Mickey Rooney

Yes but I think Caciedo is happy going to a number of clubs & it's about finance.

Still think no 1 target is Rice as it should be tbf.

Very tall order to get both imho with the fees being touted.
He didn’t agitate when Chelsea came knocking earlier in the window, but maybe there was no concrete bids -I don’t recall exactly.

I still think that Arsenal would have been in for Rice this summer even if they would have gotten Caicedo in Jan for the rumoured £60Mish. Because of that, I think it’s likely they’ll be in for both, but, yeah, there will be competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom