• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,627
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not sure I trust Arteta eye in the market yet tbh. Probably has more misses than hits.

Feel the ones Mikel has really pushed are the ones within the league all who have proved their worth. Maybe I’m wrong but the Tavares, Viera, Tomi’s aren’t Mikels.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No sure maddison will suit how our midfield will work. The media seriously got no idea who our targets are apart from the obvious Rice.

We still don't know who the CB RB LB other CM and there talks about forward so we into a surprise

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Then who do you attribute Ramsdale, White, Gabriel, Ødegaard, Jesus, Zinchenko, TP5, Jorginho, Trossard, Kiwior to?
Ramsdale is a miss.

White I like a lot, but when it comes down to it, we signed him for the CB position and Salibas pre season form forced Arteta to move him to RB.

Kiwior I am not sold on.

Jorginho he didn’t even use much.

Gabriel and TP5 were already on the clubs radar under the old regime.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No sure maddison will suit how our midfield will work. The media seriously got no idea who our targets are apart from the obvious Rice.

We still don't know who the CB RB LB other CM and there talks about forward so we into a surprise

Any gossip in Italy about Savic finally leaving Lazio?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is it just me or do we get treated differently in the transfer market than other big clubs?

Ex. Oh here's 90m for Mudryk, Shakthar: "nah **** off Arsenal"
Ex. "Hey there Brighton, 70m for Caicedo?"; Brighton: "**** off that's insulting"

Liverpool: "We'll take MacAllister thx Brighton"; Brighton: "Would you like some fries with that"?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What the ****, that's what we bid in January ffs and was labelled as "insulting" or something along those lines.

I think the main thing was they probably didn’t want to lose their best player during the season especially when they had an outside chance of making the CL and winning the FA Cup at that time.

Also I’m sure I watched an interview with their CEO and he said they’ve got to identify a contingency plan well before they entertain selling one of their main players or letting a member of staff go. They done it with Trossard as it freed up space for Enciso and Buonanotte to get chance and them to tweak their system slightly.

Still think they fumbled as that was a really good fee for Caicedo and over his value imo.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Ramsdale is a miss.

White I like a lot, but when it comes down to it, we signed him for the CB position and Salibas pre season form forced Arteta to move him to RB.

Kiwior I am not sold on.

How anyone can say Ramsdale is a miss I'll never understand. He kept us in soooo many games & won us lots of points with his saves. Top keeper.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
What the ****, that's what we bid in January ffs and was labelled as "insulting" or something along those lines.

I think the amount was the problem. The Brighton owner just didn’t want to sell in January, especially after we’d taken one of their best players already in the same window.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale is a miss.

Kiwior I am not sold on.

White only started RB because Tomi was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom