• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sheffield United Shrug GIF by Sheffield United Football Club

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol: Can't even post possible targets in the main transfer thread anymore then? Brilliant logic. Its just completely pointless for people to go out of their way to be negative, why not just converse about said targets like some in here did/would.

You're now openly talking about a player we haven't been linked with, that I put on my list, in this thread? Move it to the wishlist thread fella.

It's not possible targets because there's absolutely slim chance we can get them.

You did the same thing with Camavinga. You treat your opinion as fact and you just want people to talk about your shiny new theory.

When you go down that route, you're just being Eduardo Hagn with a lacanewsigning tattoo, mate. Maybe you're not shirtless? I don't know.

Don't get mad or acted surprised in a week or two when people start going after you yet again for stuff you said.

Anyway, done with this subject. Mods can either leave or move your posts.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It's not possible targets because there's absolutely slim chance we can get them.

You did the same thing with Camavinga. You treat your opinion as fact and you just want people to talk about your shiny new theory.

When you go down that route, you're just being Eduardo Hagn with a lacanewsigning tattoo, mate. Maybe you're not shirtless? I don't know.

Don't get mad or acted surprised in a week or two when people start going after you yet again for stuff you said.

Anyway, done with this subject. Mods can either leave or move your posts.

We'll see.

Why

Always Me ?
Not sure who I am replying to these days, as the size of the Cruella and Disney plus adverts dwarf the ****ing forum. The site is more advert than forum since the update...

Anyway... I highly doubt a Frealish or Sterling move. The budget for the AM role seems to sit around 40mil. What we wanted to pay for Buendia and Ode based off the ITKs. Odes price is 60mil and seems we moved on.

I expect an underwhelming 40mil signing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe if we wanted to move to the 433, but he really isn't a AM. I don't think he's a target anymore personally. He's also a cheaper option now though.

Unclear to me what you think an AM is, but i'd say a player which does very little defending and a lot of attacking is probably more of an AM than anything else.

ErcAC1OUUAEN6jS

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not sure who I am replying to these days, as the size of the Cruella and Disney plus adverts dwarf the ****ing forum. The site is more advert than forum since the update...

Anyway... I highly doubt a Frealish or Sterling move. The budget for the AM role seems to sit around 40mil. What we wanted to pay for Buendia and Ode based off the ITKs. Odes price is 60mil and seems we moved on.

I expect an underwhelming 40mil signing.

There's a good thread on the suggestions sub forum about ad blocking. On iOS it's pretty easy, don't know about android, tho, but seeing how cotumizable it is as an OS, it shouldn't be too hard to get it going.

Reactions: Why

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Unclear to me what you think an AM is, but i'd say a player which does very little defending and a lot of attacking is probably more of an AM than anything else.

ErcAC1OUUAEN6jS

He plays LCM and LW for Lyon, never played as a 10.

bonzka

Aouar offers versatility. If we want the pivot and 10 then it's ESR & Aouar (Left). 433 and it's Partey-Aouar.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's an attacking 8 in a midfield three. Something we've seemingly moved away from, better options out there for out and out AM's.

Arteta was quoted last December saying he wants to play with a 433. Maybe the plan has changed since then, but if not then we need players in the Aouar mold.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surprisingly, I actually agree with @HairSprayGooners not too sure about Aouar tbh.

If we can get him on a cut price deal then fair enough but you can’t justify spending 35m+ on him as he doesn’t seem consistent enough and that’s the last sort of profile we need at our club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I always wonder if he wants a 433 or a 4231, Ødegaard being number 1 target would dictate that he's moved on to a 4231 permanently.

True, but maybe he thinks he could convert him to an 8 (athlough he did try him there against villareal and it was disastrous)

Regardless I do think we need a number 8 type in the squad to add to Willock, maybe Lokonga could be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom