• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

I'm watching the Rangers game vs Slavia Prague, & Slavia have a Danish right back that looks very interesting. Alexander Bah is his name, he's 23 & seems very decent going forward. He played well in both legs vs Leicester. Defo worth keeping an eye on.

Breezy ®

I'm watching the Rangers game vs Slavia Prague, & Slavia have a Danish right back that looks very interesting. Alexander Bah is his name, he's 23 & seems very decent going forward. He played well in both legs vs Leicester. Defo worth keeping an eye on.

If we’re looking at Danish right backs Joakim Mæhle should be the one. Atalanta recently snapped him up though unfortunately.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Elite talent. Would be better off staying where he is for the time being though.

Apparently he had a big bust-up with the coach, and his agent Mino Raiola is causing problems. Doesn't sound like the kind of character Arteta would want tbh. But yh I heard he's very talented.

I think most likely scenario is we end up extending the Ødegaard loan.

Iceman10

Established Member
Apparently he had a big bust-up with the coach, and his agent Mino Raiola is causing problems. Doesn't sound like the kind of character Arteta would want tbh. But yh I heard he's very talented.

I think most likely scenario is we end up extending the Ødegaard loan.

There does seem to be a belief growing at A-M that we can extend Ødegaard’s loan but I am not so sure because Florentino Perez will want to sell to fund new galacticos and if we aren’t prepared to do a permanent for the fee asked that doesn’t stop other clubs coming in for him. There are quotes of Florentino Perez where he is indicating he doesn’t have much more patience for more loan outs of Ødegaard, i.e. commit or sell.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

All that so kroenke tell him here have 30m to spend 😂
Kroenke has backed Arsenal for the last 8 years. It’s the football department that has let the club down, rubbish transfers that Kroenke has no say in. You can blame Wenger, Gazidis, Sven, Raul, Emery, Edu and Arteta for the likes of Laca/Kolasinac/Mustafi/Xhaka etc etc etc

Kroenke funded a £50m transfer in the middle of a pandemic only to see that player help us to what looks like a mid table finish.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kroenke has backed Arsenal for the last 8 years. It’s the football department that has let the club down, rubbish transfers that Kroenke has no say in. You can blame Wenger, Gazidis, Sven, Raul, Emery, Edu and Arteta for the likes of Laca/Kolasinac/Mustafi/Xhaka etc etc etc

Kroenke funded a £50m transfer in the middle of a pandemic only to see that player help us to what looks like a mid table finish.

Thank you. This is the posting standard I want to see all over the forum. Poetry. I enjoyed reading every part of this insightful explanation of Arsenal football club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

- "Hi yeah is that Brighton? Hi, we're interested in your young lad Lamptey"
-"Right i'm afraid he's been injured for about 3 months now"
-"No problem"
-"And he just signed a new contract"
- "We're all ears!"
-"He literally had surgery last week, his hamstring is f*cked"
-"So we're thinking about 30m, how does that sound?"
-"Wtf is wrong with you people"

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Must admit I'm glad we are linked with right backs though. Love Hector, but I think we need a change there...

Would be nice to get 2 signings next window that works out.

I mean Partey and Gabriel were our major signings for this season and it feels like the average joes, Willian, Mari and Cedric have given us more this season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Would be nice to get 2 signings next window that works out.

I mean Partey and Gabriel were our major signings for this season and it feels like the average joes, Willian, Mari and Cedric have given us more this season.

How are you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom