• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GLITCH

- He's not brave enough, yet. He plays too safe for my liking, i want to see him attempt more killer ball and take more shots, at the moment, he's all too happy to just play 1 touch and pass the ball straight back.
This sounds like a certain someone people want us to spend a lot of money on.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Locatelli being far superior to Xhaka is a far stretch. You tend to overrate the linked players regularly.

Still remember you hyping up Willian last summer. Pathetic.
He really does. They want to make xhaka a scrub to build up any new link. Locatelli is very similar to xhaka except he is right footed.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He already moved the goalposts saying we can't make signings until Xhaka and Bellerin leave.

In Bellerins case he's not wrong. We already have 3 rightbacks at the club.

Poor Cedric would absolutely love being made 4th choice and not have to travel on match days.

Lucky for him, if we sign a Bellerin replacement he'll be back to third choice and hardly play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom