• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win EFL Cup 2nd Round: West Brom 0 - 6 Arsenal | Wednesday, August 25 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who advances to the 3rd round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Oh for the days when we'd field young kids in this competition. Fabregas, Bellerin, Vela and Gnabry some of those who got their debuts in the league cup. Can't wait for Arteta to go full strength and try and grind out a 1-0 win.

Don't know if this is the last time we played West Brom in the cup and can't be arsed to check but I do remember this game and that kit was 😍

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@American_Gooner

Do you remember that game v West Brom were Santi dived to win a pen...****ing witch hunt for him after that match.

Not as funny as that time he chipped a pen down the middle v a young Newcastle keeper, and people genuinely said he should publicly apologize for doing it :lol:

@Macho

Imagine not thinking the media hates Arsenal, could never be us!

Tom Mix

Probably lose this. He can hardly play the first team when they are being reserved for a hiding at the weekend, and the best young players we have are in the senior squad.

Expect the youngsters to freeze or be bullied into a defeat.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Probably lose this. He can hardly play the first team when they are being reserved for a hiding at the weekend, and the best young players we have are in the senior squad.

Expect the youngsters to freeze or be bullied into a defeat.
I think we beat them. Mikel will play the first team and we did the double on them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I would try and play a strong team here, tbh.

We are gonna lose, and lose heavily, to City whatever we do...may as well try and have a cup run.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I would try and play a strong team here, tbh.

We are gonna lose, and lose heavily, to City whatever we do...may as well try and have a cup run.
He can’t risk losing this game. Downward spiral if that happens.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Untitled.jpg
Never drop Xhaka attitude, love it!

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don't have strong team we'll go the game without Gabriel White Tierney Partey Laca and probably Auba start on bench.

Our 2nd team should beat Westbrom its all about to score goals if we can't score against Westbrom we may cancel the season. Only Ødegaard and Ramsdale debut to look forward here don't think there chance for youngster our squad still big so there chance of AMN and Nelson starting here

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Long for the days we'd turn up with the kids and smash teams like this. I'll simply take a win here though.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom