• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eiður Guðjohnsen

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 128
  • Views 5,786
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

<a class="postlink" href="http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=388576&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Chelsea+open+to+Eidur+offers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... dur+offers</a>

would be a great buy , mourinho's willing to listen to offers

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Yes he would be a very good adition to the squad. Very versatile player, can play either as a CM, ACM, FW or even the flanks (I've seen him play there at times for Iceland).

But then again, it's Chelsea where he comes from so I can't see us landing him.

Soler

Established Member
I always got the impression Gudjohnsen was a real Chelsea boy anyway, like a proper fan and all that bollocks. Would he even want to move to Arsenal?

cesc18

wenger would nt sign him
besides
chelski would rather pay him 60k a week to maintain their bench temperature :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: than sell him to a rival

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
i rate this dude so very highly...

robust, good tackle, very good temperament, plays with his heart, can use both feet although right is his dominant foot... gahhh the list is endless...

and for all this, what does he get at chelsea?

a big paycheck that doesnt seem to justify the qualities he has especially this season... he's left rotten on the bench and when he gets the chance to play, where does mourinho plays him?

in the middle of a 5-men midfield...

what a waste of talent there...

ashwin_eats

gudjohnsen is one player i really like from chelsea..... his vision and passing is amazing..... he could be the next dennis bergkamp if he came to arsenal as he would really set up henry for a lot of goals....
if he played as a supporting striker for chelsea with crespo striking then chelsea would have a lot of goals... but mourinho dosent see that.... i just hope wenger would make a move for him....

LeRon

Although he's a proper Chelsea boy, he is a good player and provides a great link up service BUT if he does move on it will be to Spain or Germany, imo.

hujja

Established Member
ashwin_eats said:
gudjohnsen is one player i really like from chelsea..... his vision and passing is amazing..... he could be the next dennis bergkamp if he came to arsenal as he would really set up henry for a lot of goals....
if he played as a supporting striker for chelsea with crespo striking then chelsea would have a lot of goals... but mourinho dosent see that.... i just hope wenger would make a move for him....

Whooaaa!!

Let's not jump to hasty conclusions shall we?

asajoseph

Established Member
Just put that in the same bracket of people who were claiming that Paddy Kenny could be the next David Seaman. Remember all those people suggesting we should sign him? Where the hell is he now?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom