• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

GoonerJay24

Should've accepted that £50m bid from Villa a couple of years ago. Be lucky to get offered half of that today.

Its a shame because I think he's a top talent. Unsure why Mikel doesn't play him more often; maybe it's his training attitude?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Should've accepted that £50m bid from Villa a couple of years ago. Be lucky to get offered half of that today.

Its a shame because I think he's a top talent. Unsure why Mikel doesn't play him more often; maybe it's his training attitude?
It wasn't £50 mil mate, more like £30-£35 mil.

At the time he was an impactful player for us & had we sold, the fans would have been in uproar.

Nobody could predict how things would turn for him & the club. Not really sure what the plan is for him but if I were him I'd be looking to move.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

He has a good striking of the ball and good carrying ability. But doesn't have the stamina to run with the ball many times or the killer mentality to scoring goals plus his durability who is a big flaw. Maybe he isn't a top talent. His passing, dribbling, participation, defensive contribution aren't top level too.

fute

How many games has he been on the bench without getting a minute? Him and Vieira just sit there with no chance of coming on. Surely he has to move in the summer to restart his career?

He wasn't going to get run in this game. Too high of a stake game.

Arteta is not even playing Eddie and Zinny anymore, so ESR, Vieira or Reiss won't get run unless things are drastic.

Right now Trossard and Partey and Tomi are his trusted rotation players off the bench in tight and/or big games.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Arteta is not even playing Eddie and Zinny anymore, so ESR, Vieira or Reiss won't get run unless things are drastic.

Right now Trossard and Partey and Tomi are his trusted rotation players off the bench in tight and/or big games.
Timber if fit is also a more likely sub but we do need someone to be first reserve after Jesus for RWF.

fute

Timber if fit is also a more likely sub but we do need someone to be first reserve after Jesus for RWF.

Could Reiss do it? Is he that bad that he can't be the forward equivalent of what Kiwior is at LB? The main reason Kiwior is playing is due to both Zinny and Tomi being out.

Mudi

Add Jesus to that list when Martinelli is fit.

So we have Jesus/Trossard for the LW/RW/CF role with Eddie as third option.

For midfield we have Partey and defense we have Tomi and Zinchenko.

ESR is not gonna play like Vieira unless we sub Ødegaard or we are chasing the game with Rice at the 6 and a more attacking 8.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom