• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ideally, he takes Xhaka's place, we switch to a 4-3-3 and use Ødegaard and ESR as 8s. Probably not going to happen though.

I reckon he'll rotate with Martinelli, Saka and Ødegaard depending on form and fitness.
It shouldn’t happen. Xhaka and Partey give these kids the stability and maturity behind them to flourish. Take xhaka out and put Ødegaard there and we become a lot weaker

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It shouldn’t happen. Xhaka and Partey give these kids the stability and maturity behind them to flourish. Take xhaka out and put Ødegaard there and we become a lot weaker
Not sure how Xhaka always gets compared to Elneny or players who are not trained for the position. Take Xhaka out and put in Kovacic and we become much better, that's how I would look at it

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

ESR has 7+2=9 in the last 11 games he has played. A point per ~91 minutes.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'm thinking long-term. Also, I didn't say take Xhaka out and put Ødegaard there. I said switch to a 4-3-3.

GoonerJay24

Really impressed with how clinical he's become. Competition in the squad's great currently.

I like the balance of Martinelli and Saka flanking Lacazette, but Smith-Rowe should rotate in some matches.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Reckon my.boy ESR is gonna be top of the "most open play goals, since Christmas 2021" table...back him to go on a mad goal run in the new year.

My players and coaches really have a thing for tables like that...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A bit sloppy tonight but good moments. Not sure if him an Ode work together but I'd like to see it with the other first choices vs Norwich.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Forgot he was on :lol:

Unlucky that sweetly caught volley didn't go in.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is the third time I’ve seen him struggle playing as an interior in a 433. Right now he’s definitely more of a winger than a midfielder. He likes to buzz around rather than pass so he is suited more out wide. He needs more coaching but he’s doing a fine job as a winger so I’m not too pressed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was playing within himself against a load of plumbers acting like it was a CL final. Best thing is he didn’t get an injury from the dirty tackles they were producing all night.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The great minds of AM coined the phrase Theo Van Nasregas.

Lovely bunch of freaks on here.

Did AM come up with Theo Van Nasregas?

This place really is the zenith of Arsenal pop culture, tbh.

The first mention of it is here

I don't want him so sign in the summer. I want him to sign NOW!!! We can't have another Flamini situation happening. :(

We need to keep the Theo van Nasregas together!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
8 goals this season in all comps, hes not even starting games and still comes on to score. A real talent. on him Saka and Martinelli we have saved about 200m.
But easily wasted that on Pepe, Auba, Sanchez, Özil, Guendouzi etc. Swings and roundabouts.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom