• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emile saying he was bowling with Arteta, with Mikel trash talking him the whole time.

Arteta really is that type of guy, ffs 🤣

ragnarock

Being super strict with your diet and excluding every single "unhealthy" thing isn't really an issue with professional athletes. As long as they hit the big rocks (more common to eat too little than too much) and don't over do it with the crap stuff they are fine.
"Diet" for sports people are not the same as diets for gen pop.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

These guys are so active and burn so many calories it's not as deep as people think. No problem at all if he's having the twix bar immediately post match as well.

He will get away with not being strict in his early twenties anyways, whatever he does won't matter. I'm a bit surprised Arsenal aren't as militant with the food as other clubs (or sports) though.

You ever see Michael Phelps daily intake? Guy would scran 8 chocolate chip pancakes to start breakfast ffs.

Some of these guys who seem to brag about eating the deadest food like steamed veg and chicken are more jarring.

Usually psychos like Ronaldo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You ever see Michael Phelps daily intake? Guy would scran 8 chocolate chip pancakes to start breakfast ffs.

Some of these guys who seem to brag about eating the deadest food like steamed veg and chicken are more jarring.

I remember LeBron said something similar in an interview but then he switched it up his diet.

I think Emile Snickers Rowe will suffer in the long term tho just like Tielemans as they both have that Michelin man physique.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember LeBron said something similar in an interview but then he switched it up his diet.

I think Emile Snickers Rowe will suffer in the long term tho just like Tielemans as they both have that Michelin man physique.
He rubs a mars bar on his shin pad before every game apparently, that’s why he wears his socks low, easy access for a tactical lick.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

check out the Michael Phelps diet challenge, **** is insane.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Players would never laugh about this stuff under him, the game’s gone

I hate getting onto players but I’m a little disappointed in this. Imagine what the wasters are on if this is our star player.

He’s young anyways, could easily switch it up in his mid twenties.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

kPhjjL_HFTJICFVroDRE_rc1W24gSvg6U4fTvvxanTY.jpg

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He'll get some proper abuse if he fails to repeat his goalscoring prowess

None of this changing his name for food products, more like saying how he kills every single attack because he can't move (even those that don't involve him) and things like that

Legend14

Established Member
Weird comments about the player. Easily one of my favorite players on the squad, if not my favorite. He has a great attitude and plays like a winner without fear. Can’t wait for his moment to remind some here of what he is all about. This is a player I would confidently go to war with.

Lets see what happens this season as he stays healthy and gets more opportunities.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Weird comments about the player. Easily one of my favorite players on the squad, if not my favorite. He has a great attitude and plays like a winner without fear. Can’t wait for his moment to remind some here of what he is all about. This is a player I would confidently go to war with.

Lets see what happens this season as he stays healthy and gets more opportunities.

Whilst some of it is funny, I'm not really here for the fat shaming or downplaying his quality, but go to war with Emile I think is an odd comment. Game passes him by a lot and I sometimes forget he is on the pitch.

I remember the season before last he made me eat my earlier words with some of his play when he played #10. Last season whilst he had moments we never really got that from him. Could be his move to outwide I dunno.

Legend14

Established Member
Whilst some of it is funny, I'm not really here for the fat shaming or downplaying his quality, but go to war with Emile I think is an odd comment. Game passes him by a lot and I sometimes forget he is on the pitch.

I remember the season before last he made me eat my earlier words with some of his play when he played #10. Last season whilst he had moments we never really got that from him. Could be his move to outwide I dunno.
Athletes know what players they would want to play with. I’d play with ESR any day because he makes plays. I think many don’t see what he does on the pitch in an average game unless he scores.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Athletes know what players they would want to play with. I’d play with ESR any day because he makes plays. I think many don’t see what he does on the pitch in an average game unless he scores.

Tbf when Xhaka was saying if you're not ready to play stay at home against Newcastle you have to wonder who he was talking about. Saka played out of his skin and doesn't even play near him, so naturally a civi like me would guess Emile or Martinelli who came off the bench.

You could claim only some can truly see what he brings, but I don't buy it - have seen him go missing a few times last season.

Legend14

Established Member
Tbf when Xhaka was saying if you're not ready to play stay at home against Newcastle you have to wonder who he was talking about. Saka played out of his skin and doesn't even play near him, so naturally a civi like me would guess Emile or Martinelli who came off the bench.

You could claim only some can truly see what he brings, but I don't buy it - have seen him go missing a few times last season.
I don’t think he pointed to anyone in particular. We were completely overwhelmed that game, so he could only generalize. ESR does not seem like a player who is easily shaken by any team. He can hold his own, unlike the slower midfielders who fail under any pressure.

We’ll see what he does this year.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom