• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I can’t imagine that recovering from groin surgery is going to be so easy. I’m not optimistic, I think he needs a lot more time than people think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We really do need him back, tbh...great option to rotate with Martinelli on the left, got lucky he didn't get injured too.

Best thing about the World Cup break I guess, being able to try and get Emile fit.

ItaBic

i never been big fan of ESR honestly , expecially i always found him as limited upside player. again more now that had all these injuries , if would arrive some interesting offers i will seriously think to sell him.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
i never been big fan of ESR honestly , expecially i always found him as limited upside player. again more now that had all these injuries , if would arrive some interesting offers i will seriously think to sell him.
Limited upside? I can certainly understand the injury concerns (though last season and this seem to be the result of a freakishly late growth spurt of some sort, which should in theory have limited longer term impact), but he's a brilliant ball carrier, can score of either foot, brilliant at timing late runs, decent passer and very competitive. I think he has an incredibly high upside, but his fulfilling it is very much in question

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Limited upside? I can certainly understand the injury concerns (though last season and this seem to be the result of a freakishly late growth spurt of some sort, which should in theory have limited longer term impact), but he's a brilliant ball carrier, can score of either foot, brilliant at timing late runs, decent passer and very competitive. I think he has an incredibly high upside, but his fulfilling it is very much in question

For arguments sake, even if he doesn't kick on and stays at the level we've seen him play for us - that's still a veeeeerrrry good player.

He was a real weapon for us last season. If he can reproduce that from Xmas onward, our attack is pretty much sorted.

ItaBic

For arguments sake, even if he doesn't kick on and stays at the level we've seen him play for us - that's still a veeeeerrrry good player.

He was a real weapon for us last season. If he can reproduce that from Xmas onward, our attack is pretty much sorted.In
In first part of season yes , but second part of season he was really bad in my opinion .
for me simply we will need to make some choises , and considering also we have Nelson this year as replacement...if will really arrive one other winger in january market, i think would be really hard find ESR some place , so could have sense sell him before value will drop too much.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom