• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

GoonerJay24

I still think he should be developed into a number 8 by the coaches. His attributes compliment the current style and increase creativity through the midfield. Tielmans, a player I rate is too direct for our playing style and could disrupt the cohesion we've had since december.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
So hope we don't ruin him - fck you Teta.

Not sure why his opportunities got limited. He should have played more and more in the rotation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So hope we don't ruin him - fck you Teta.

Not sure why his opportunities got limited. He should have played more and more in the rotation.

He looked like he was carying a knock or two. Given his fitness issues, it's better to be safe than sorry with him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Looked a bit shy to me, but Arteta confirmed it was fitness why he didn't get as many starts as we would have thought.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's gonna be the new James Milner, imo.

He's gonna be 30, but still playing for the under 21s.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

shock-shocked.gif

ESR on that Domino’s diet @OnlyOne @OnlyOne @OnlyOne

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Give me back the times we got angry at players for getting ****ty haircuts, it just feels unfair to go after them for enjoying one of life's most accesible pleasures like junk food.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These man are funny. I remember when Pepe had a Pepsi post game (which is actually bless) and people lost their mind lol.

He didn’t even realise, he played himself here. He’ll be the new Lacazette after the fans susssss him out.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Half a chicken, greens and spicy rice is peak bulking food though.

You have to have the chicken plain for it not to be trash nutritionally. The spicier you get it, the higher the salt content - including the lemon, mango and whatever other bullock flavours. That's not even going into the sides.

Not the end of the world, they are kids enjoying nice food with friends but if they were really trying to bulk these guys would have so many superior options.

Ten Haag has banned all this stuff for Utd, he's even banned personal chefs (which makes me wonder about Ronnie). Makes me wonder if he's going to implement a new PED program.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You have to have the chicken plain for it not to be trash nutritionally. The spicier you get it, the higher the salt content - including the lemon, mango and whatever other bullock flavours. That's not even going into the sides.

Not the end of the world, they are kids enjoying nice food with friends but if they were really trying to bulk these guys would have so many superior options.

Ten Haag has banned all this stuff for Utd, he's even banned personal chefs (which makes me wonder about Ronnie). Makes me wonder if he's going to implement a new PED program.

So I always dirty bulk because I get sick of smashing dead food.

Are seasoning and spices really that big a deal for a dosser like me?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

So I always dirty bulk because I get sick of smashing dead food.

Are seasoning and spices really that big a deal for a dosser like me?

Herbs and spices are fine, it's salt and sugar that's the killer. There's no way to know how each individual chain let alone each chef prepares the food which is the prob.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Herbs and spices are fine, it's salt and sugar that's the killer. There's no way to know how each individual chain let alone each chef prepares the food which is the prob.

Home Cooking though paprika or cumin is all good for example?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Saka said in his GQ interview he doesn’t follow a strict diet, and even takes Twix bars in his bag to away games.

These guys are so active and burn so many calories it's not as deep as people think. No problem at all if he's having the twix bar immediately post match as well.

He will get away with not being strict in his early twenties anyways, whatever he does won't matter. I'm a bit surprised Arsenal aren't as militant with the food as other clubs (or sports) though.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom