• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Yep - think he's in the last chance saloon.
Needs to stay fit now for an extended period.
When on form, he's the most productive player in the squad in terms of goals, assists and creativity. It's a big miss for the club - and England - if he can't get on top of his injury issues.

Bro, he's no where near last chance saloon lol. With a talent like that you simply keep him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tbf it is a bit worrying this photo of him because God teta has previously made comments about his habits, I remember last season early on or perhaps in 20-21 he commented on how Smith Rowe had learned what he needed to do off the pitch in terms of taking care of himself like a pro and had made those changes, which is suggesting that before there were issues here.

These things play much bigger factors in players of his age development than people realise. It’s often the difference between a Saka and an oft injured ESR or a Dembele and a Vinicius.

Were the rumours of Dembele liking McDonalds a bit much true?

At least Nando's *seem* healthier.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

For real though, what the **** does he eat to blow up like that? When I was his age I could eat McDonalds breakfasts every morning, chicken wings and chips for lunch and pints of lucozade sport throughout the day and I'd be lucky to put on 1lb of weight.

Purely genetics.

He's young enough to shed all that with minimal effort, but it gets harder the older you get. I do wonder if he will look back during this period with some regret.

The only reason I am hesitant to go too hard on the jokes is he could genuinely be comfort eating and the only reason I even brought this up was because I remembered how merciless this forum was with Lacazette.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Purely genetics.

He's young enough to shed all that with minimal effort, but it gets harder the older you get. I do wonder if he will look back during this period with some regret.

The only reason I am hesitant to go too hard on the jokes is he could genuinely be comfort eating and the only reason I even brought this up was because I remembered how merciless this forum was with Lacazette.
The problem for me is an attitude one. To be truly elite at this level, “talent” is not enough. You need to have that “dawg” in you that forces you to treat your body like a temple.

Hazard is the perfect example- all the talent in the world. Every off season he’d put on loads of weight and then lose it before the season started. But eventually all those bad choices catch up with you. Look at him now. If ESR doesn’t change his attitude his career will be over in a few years.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The problem for me is an attitude one. To be truly elite at this level, “talent” is not enough. You need to have that “dawg” in you that forces you to treat your body like a temple.

Hazard is the perfect example- all the talent in the world. Every off season he’d put on loads of weight and then lose it before the season started. But eventually all those bad choices catch up with you. Look at him now. If ESR doesn’t change his attitude his career will be over in a few years.

They still had incredibly successful careers though? Even if they didn’t fulfil what their talent warranted or quite had that longevity.

I think the Hale End’s staying power is underrated anyways.

Guys like Nketiah, Reiss and even ESR to an extent have been written off a dozen times over the years for one reason or another and they are still here having the odd moment. Very stubborn.

DasBootist

LW was never his place other than some rotational thing when needed. He lost his place due to a lack of progress.

Watching these videos, just tells me he is having fun here and will be finished before he is 25.

I'm done with this thread, he is dead to me
Yoda say 'virtue is a ...'

Malky

Established Member
For real though, what the **** does he eat to blow up like that? When I was his age I could eat McDonalds breakfasts every morning, chicken wings and chips for lunch and pints of lucozade sport throughout the day and I'd be lucky to put on 1lb of weight.
Facts.
I'm not having this " comfort eating because he's injured " bullshit, ESR has made comments in the past about his " lifestyle choices " loving Nandos, Takeaways and Chocolate, he obviously just doesn't take a healthy diet seriously.
For a young player, injured or not, pictures like that look really unprofessional.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Mate, some people just have terrible metabolisms. I put on weight just by looking at food ffs :lol:

Tell.

For real though. I don't watch ESR like that but the pic with him & D Double he looks mad chubby. Is that how he always looks or has AM got into my head

IMG-20221101-WA0002.jpg

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Doesn't seem the smartest of guys to be honest. Those pics (esp the holiday one) are pretty damning.

It's so unprofessional. I hope hes sorting it out because Arteta sure as hell wont be impressed!

Needs to buck his ideas up if he wants a decent career here..

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom