• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People who are complaining about him not getting minutes.

Doesn't he have to earn those minutes?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I'm gonna give him a break & see what happens in the summer.
Hard to play him tbf after such a long injury in a title tilt.
However ngl at the moment I worry that he may lack the intensity & drive to succeed at the very top level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
happy he stays but he have to improve physically to be able to convince mikel to play him. the guy had disturbed season so i give him another chance also him staying will mean no Maddison and that another positive.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Big show of faith from Arteta. We are going to need a massive improvement from ESR next season though, no doubt about it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Its up to ESR to not become a phatty

He has the genes for it I’m afraid ( I have phd in nutritional sciences)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the fatty jokes might be harsh but his body don't look like someone who athlete and i don't think because he eat unhealthy it's just his built similar to Shaw. it's important he show something next season stay away from injures and force the manager to play you.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So it's Trossard for wing/cf rotation, along with ESR for RW and Nelson for LW?
sick schitts creek GIF by CBC

Not CL level that.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good news that Smith Rowe stays. He just needs some fitness and form, and we get to save some money to focus elsewhere. I know, I know, you dont like reading that, but we need to be realistic and focus on certain areas ahead of others... Raicedo is a must and this helps that cause.

Think that's our creative interior attackers sorted for now. Ødegaard, Vieira, Smith Rowe, Trossard give us a good mix of passers and dribblers in the #8 roles. Our creative #8s so to speak.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Arteta is young needs endless time and Xhaka can stink for 6 years no problem. Kid was second leading goal scorer last year and had an injury rattled year while still a puppy sell him. Glad at least our players in their early 20s are held to standards if the w.nker given hundreds of millions of pounds in transfers isn’t

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is classic Teta by the way.

Wants to spend £200m every window, wants to keep everybody, wants to give out massive new contracts, wants to hire 20 assistant coaches.

Nelson STAYS. Smith Rowe STAYS. He won’t use them but they STAY.

Hoarder.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom