• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ödegaard is going back to Real, don’t know why you guys are talking about him ahead of next season.

We were a good little club that gave him minutes and a platform, pat on the back for us.
Posh Doncaster Rovers.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
ESR would cushion the blow if we can't keep Ødegaard next season.

At some point he's going to have to be moved into the 10 role where he can be more central to our attacking play anyway.

It's the way he has a natural ability to slide in between lines and find pockets of space that impresses me the most. Very Özil like in that respect. He has a natural understanding of the game.

Gunner-Union

I’d like to see ESR given some time at an 8 as I think he could be a good box to box. He likes to drive with the ball has decent size and can pick a pass but also has the work rate to get back and forth.
partey ode. ESR as a midfield 3

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ödegaard is going back to Real, don’t know why you guys are talking about him ahead of next season.

We were a good little club that gave him minutes and a platform, pat on the back for us.

Real will most likely sell.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Been trash today, too many people getting carried away saying we don't need Ødegaard. Smith Rowe has a terrible engine for one so young.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Had a decent game after Thursday. Unlucky to be called offside again too. A week off will help. He's essential to us.

Symbia

ESR is underrated here imo, was very decent yesterday. Turned Delph inside out and was constantly fouled by Everton players.
He can improve in his stamina but he clearly has more in his tank than the likes of Ødegaard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Players like ESR Saka should be put on trust on its ridiculous they youngsters they'll have period of poor performance next season we should ease pressure on them add plsyers that can make difference so players like ESR Saka can enjoy thier game with freedom not trying win games by thier own while our senior stink the team

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Maybe it's the fatigue kicking in but I felt he was a bit quicker earlier in the season, and definitely quicker pre-injury,

Hope he can rediscover that burst of pace. He seems to get past a player only for then said player to catch up quite quickly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He struggling and I'm not surprised he never played these kind of top level games and he can't get momentum because of fitness issue he'll be better next season but it's awful we depend on him and Saka to preform so we play well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom