• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emmanuel Adebayor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekram

for me wenger just made the right choice
i see the members prefer samaras rather than him
samaras is really cute and the fame will affect him too much and he will concentrate much on his charisma and this will affect him badly
for me i like black people thet are full of enthusiasm like toure
and WELCOME ADEBAYOR
waiting to see u in Egypt

Ekram

i think that if anyone have the nilesat could see the african nations on the national egyptian channels

Lord Dula

Established Member
Ekram said:
samaras is really cute and the fame will affect him too much and he will concentrate much on his charisma and this will affect him badly
and WELCOME ADEBAYOR

Hey dont offend white pretty boys - we're easily upset!

Ekram

Lord Dula said:
Ekram said:
and WELCOME ADEBAYOR

Hey dont offend white pretty boys - we're easily upset!

i am a white man
and i am offend anybody i just have see some experience of white footballers only not white people u know man

pg1989

Adebayor has huge potential. He is much better than Kanu in that he is faster and stronger. At Arsenal Wenger will develop his finishing and im sure he will become a dangerous player. I am feeling great about our chances next year with Adebayor, Walcott and Diaby. We are definitely going to get a champions league spot now IMO. I hope Wenger gets in a young defender to provide cover with Campbell and Cole injured and Eboue and Toure away.

I don't know if anyone has posted this link

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/050214/1/34iz.html

Ekram

this togo group

Cameroon
Togo
Angola
Congo

and this the schedule

1/21/2006
17:15
Cameroon Angola

1/21/2006
20:00
Togo Congo

1/25/2006
17:15
Angola Congo

1/25/2006
20:00
Cameroon
Togo

1/29/2006
19:00
Angola Togo

1/29/2006
19:00
Cameroon Congo

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Striker Adebayor (21), was the top scorer in the entire African Zone in the 2006 World Cup Qualifiers with 11 goals, helping Togo reach the World Cup Finals for the first time in the country's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom