• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs QPR – 3:00pm – 27/10/12

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
rain and DL, you guys must have absolutely terrible memories if you can't recall what Hughes has said about Wenger's behaviour and actions etc. when it comes to losing, not to mention his hypocritical advice to him on criticising refs. Nothing like a bit of 'politically correct' self-hatred eh? :roll:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
One of the most recent Wenger quotes came in regards to Hughes......something regarding the Adebayor/van Persie incident in 2009.

"Of 100 people, 99 will say that something happened there, and the other one is Mark Hughes..." - something like that. :lol:

Hughes is an idiot, even though he has a point regarding the offside goal, but it's true that no one will complain about his statements there.
If Wenger complained after something like that, he'd quickly recieve the moaner-tag again.

yuvken

Established Member
fabo said:
Hopefully he drops Santos for United away, he'll get murdered on the wing by Valencia.
Hey, no worries, Valencia will get tired at some point (3 years after Andre is hospitalized). At which point he'll be replaced by Nani. Yey.
If ever a position was targeted before a game...

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AnthonyG said:
rain and DL, you guys must have absolutely terrible memories if you can't recall what Hughes has said about Wenger's behaviour and actions etc. when it comes to losing, not to mention his hypocritical advice to him on criticising refs. Nothing like a bit of 'politically correct' self-hatred eh? :roll:

Nah we all know how hypocritical they are, it's just for once what he said is correct. I don't like how referees and FA just keep dodging whenever they made a mistake while in straight face accuse managers whenever they said something.

If you want to fully press on how hypocrite Hughes is, you should have included his comment of Mbia's red, instead of Arteta's offside goal.

"Stephane swung out a leg. Whether or not there is any contact I'm not too sure about.

"But Vermaelen's made the most of it to ensure if the referee thought there was real contact then Stephane would be in trouble. And that was the case."

dpt49

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
One of the most recent Wenger quotes came in regards to Hughes......something regarding the Adebayor/van Persie incident in 2009.

"Of 100 people, 99 will say that something happened there, and the other one is Mark Hughes..." - something like that. :lol:

Hughes is an idiot, even though he has a point regarding the offside goal, but it's true that no one will complain about his statements there.
If Wenger complained after something like that, he'd quickly recieve the moaner-tag again.
That was a great quote.
He also said after the QPR game, regarding the sending off, "There was minimal contact," as if that made it alright.

The way Hughes conducts himself reminds me of Ferguson, graceless.
Especially the way he goes on about managers not shaking his hand, or as in one case, "not looking me in the while he shook my hand,"

He won't be at QPR long, but there are other stupid chairman out there that will give him a job after he leaves them.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom