• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Swansea– 3:00pm – 01/12/12

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
--- Arsenal vs Swansea -----
200px-Swansea_City_AFC_logo_%28100th_anniversary%29.svg.png

----------------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
--------------------------------------------Saturday 1st December 2012
----------------------------------------------------Kick off – 3:00pm

My Preferred Lineup:

formation.png

Bench: - Mannone, Djourou, Santos, Ramsey, Rosicky, Chamberlain, Gervinho

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 2 - - - Swansea - 0
- Vermaelen
- Podolski

23AndreyArshavin

Established Member
Need to start winning, and I wish he would change formation as the current one is quite clearly not working.

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Gibbs
Arteta
Wilshere Rosicky
Cazorla
Podolski Giroud

Original_AAA

Any sort of a win will do. 2-1 sounds likely as we can't go one day without a defensive ****-up nor are we much of an attacking threat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the pressure will be huge on wenger and our players must win game. i will start rosicky if fit santi looks tired need rest. and please our defenders stop giving gift to the other teams.

Szczesny

Sagna Per Tv5 Gibbs

Jack Arteta

Walcott Rosicky/Cazorla Podolski

Giroud

mistaT

Established Member
With Swansea winning today and pulling within a point this game got that much more interesting.

Looking for us to break out and bang 4 goals in.....yeah I said it!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I expect Giroud to be rested, he'll have played six games in two weeks or so if he starts vs Swansea. Rosicky will probably feature too. They are in good form, just one point below us and have lost just one game since October, which was a 1-0 loss at the Etihad.

Still should batter them if we perform like we did in the first 45 minutes today, also we're at home, no excuses.

blaze_of_glory

Wouldn't mind seeing Podolski up front for this if Giroud needs a break.

With Rosicky back we could go 4-4-2 or something similar, with Gerv or Theo up front as well.

Won't happen though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Swansea are good team they play nice football pressing very well, we should not give them a lot of space we need to control the midfield and not get sloppy.

they just won today against the on form team westbrom so they will come to emirates with full of confidence. but we should win.

Airknight

Established Member
If Cazorla asks for his rest then can see both Ramsey and Rosicky or Coquelin on midfield.

With the only change considered being the unreliable Gervinho, doubt Arsène will touch the forward line which is a bit worrying.

dysphoria

Established Member
knowing how swansea set up and approach games, if our midfield does not keep their shape, we will get overrun during their counter attacks, with michu(who has got to be one of the best buys of the season) upfront, they'll pose an aerial threat too. Don't know how this is going to play out, i can see us winning(because we so desperately need to) but i can also see them getting all 3 points(because they're in decent form coming into this game).

Bossa

Established Member
Koscielny out for 3 weeks. Wenger does not have to make the difficult choice of dropping his captain.

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Gibbs
Arteta Wilshere
Walcott Cazorla Podolski
Giroud

This will be a tough game like our home games against QPR and Fulham. We don't need to rest our players. They can take a rest against Olympiakos.

dysphoria

Established Member
ArseneKnows-47 said:
I have to be honest, losing Van Persie to United has made me lose almost all interest in football. I know that I should move on, but that would mean leaving the sport I once loved.

Anyway, I have no interest in how, but just win as many games until the Jan window, when hopefully Wenger can restore some of the love I had for the game because it just ain't right what's happening to the club right now.

i have to say i totally know what you mean, i love the club and always will but at the moment, my interest and excitement levels waned, for me, its not so much over the fact that we lost the dutch **** but rather that we've stopped playing exciting adventurous football and at times, it has seemed that the team has had less interest in going for 3 points as compared to the fans.

ArseneKnows-47

I have to be honest, losing Van Persie to United has made me lose almost all interest in football. I know that I should move on, but that would mean leaving the sport I once loved.

Anyway, I have no interest in how, but just win as many games until the Jan window, when hopefully Wenger can restore some of the love I had for the game because it just ain't right what's happening to the club right now.

Bossa

Established Member
ArseneKnows-47 said:

Me too, I've lost a bit of interest in the Premier League after he left to United. I'm at a point where I just dont feel angry anymore when I see RvP in a United shirt. I realised that Arsenal is not a club anymore that can compete with the top dogs(even though deep inside I knew that already).

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom