• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL in February

Canuck

Established Member
So Mido scored 2 on his debut for Spuds...

I saw the end of the ManUre v. Brum match and it was good to see Pennant playing, had a couple of good plays too and is already taking free kicks for them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Arteta does when Everton play tomorrow. Moyes brought him in as a utility player to fill any role for them. Should be interesting to see how the rest of the team reacts, and how quickly he fits in to that role.

the dawn raids

Established Member
pandiani should have had another goal as well. sure looked like it went over the line to me, but admittedly i only saw the replay once so im not 100% sure.

koivu

I've seen Arteta play a few times at Rangers and he looked a good player to me, he was fairly skilled. We'll see how he does.

Canuck

Established Member
the dawn raids said:
pandiani should have had another goal as well. sure looked like it went over the line to me, but admittedly i only saw the replay once so im not 100% sure.

Was a nice effort by Pandiani, unlucky result though.

Canuck

Established Member
So Pennant is playing quite well for Brum. They managed a 2-0 win over 'Pool and looked in control for most of the time. Set up goal by Gray, Pandiani was a good signing for them too.

And Chelski scrape out a 1-0 defending in numbers win against Everton (with no Robben . :roll:)
I think that maybe there was some sincerity in Jose's ramblings about dropping points to the Toffees. Maybe his achievments with Porto have given him a better appreciation for the underdogs. I imagine he admires Everton's team work ethic and such. Shame for Everton though. What kind of an idiot is Beattie?

Canuck

Established Member
I wonder if he got a nice bottle of Vodka sent to the dressing room...

:wink:

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom