• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Herrera passes forwards. El Neny sideways like a crab, think he's a pointless player.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think we will most likely lose tomorrow. We normally do at OT. Fair enough that the current Man U side is weaker than us, but with Mourinho they will find a way.

A draw is a decent result tomorrow.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was just as bad at Atleti, remember when he and Ramos were flinging spit at each other? I think he has just matured with age.
You're right, Costa's always had a childish temperament, but I think Conte's had a big effect on him. He was mental under Mourinho.

nick gould

Just off the phone with a reliable source, has told me the exact starting eleven for tomorrow.

Cech
Jenkinson Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Alexis
Giroud
99.99% certain that's the team.
Wrong brother, Theo is starting. Iwobi will start too. Usual lineup except at right back.

I was just wondering, has any team ever fielded a left footed player at right back? Would be to unconventional to play Gibs at right seeing as he always turn around and pass the ball rather than cross it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wrong brother, Theo is starting. Iwobi will start too. Usual lineup except at right back.

I was just wondering, has any team ever fielded a left footed player at right back? Would be to unconventional to play Gibs at right seeing as he always turn around and pass the ball rather than cross it.

1. My sources are never wrong. :mad:

2. Pelligrini played Clichy at right-back at times. I doubt we'll try that with Gibbs especially in a game of this magnitude.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I'm being 100% serious. They lost to Fenerbahce away. They lost to Feyenoord away. They barely scraped past Zorya at home. They'll probably mess up away.

United struggle away in Europe's second tier competition and have done since Fergie left.. let alone against a CL side like Ludogorets who can actually play fluid attacking football with end product.

They were no match for Chelsea or City.

If they beat us tomorrow (which I think they will), it will be because of the same reason as always - our tactical inadequacies and associated mental block.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Champions league, his ball to Özil for the goal was not sideways by any stretch of the imagination. Give the boy some credit.
I think he is alright as a squad player but overall there isn't much to him. I'd be surprised if he lasts long at Arsenal but Wenger does like to stock up on midfielders. He reminds a bit of Denilson, another one who I used to think was fairly pointless most of the time. Maybe he'll improve though.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Weird to see the man united fans post in the matchday thread.

Y'all need to go back to your section of the forum.

YaGunnersYa

Thinking back to when we smashed Utd 3-0 and Özil, Sanchez etc were embarassing them. No reason why we cant do similar even if its at Old Trafford. This mental complex we have against them and Mourinho the dirty prick exists without Mustafi and Xhaka. Coquelin will also deal with them tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

Turn up and we win this 2-0. Play scared and we lose 2-0. They have nothing for us to fear. Nothing would make me happier than Mourinho almost in tears of helpless rage after Wenger beats him.

If the players have any balls and self respect. They will not let Wenger down in this game. This is the most important game of the season by a longshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom