• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Wenger is a reactive manager with no balls today. And Mourinho all proactive today. Always this BS, always. Burns me up inside.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Feel sorry for Giroud, he'll get criticised if he doesnt affect the game but that's not enough time for him to really settle in

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I will never say anything bad about Giroud if he gives us a draw here.

We have bigger problems with Ramsey dropping to CM.

arsmile

Established Member
that reaction is too late

you could sense it before the goal

it didn't even come straight after the goal

BobP

Memri Fan
How the **** does our scrub of a manager go God knows how many games without beating that Portuguese ****?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Özil's had the better part of 2 weeks off and he's walking around like a zombie. Unacceptable. He should be fresher than anyone.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

El Nenny is who you put on in the 75th when Coq is on a yellow ffs.

Not a starter.

And I hope to **** we sell Ramsey.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I told you all, off of possession Elneny is garbage.

And that's ignoring the "sideways Mo" shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom