• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Match Day 32

Gooner_Delhi

F**k .. this is looking ominous. They are looking decently capable of winning the title.

And needless to say, are definitely going to finish above us :(

Need an Uncle Mike (Circa 2011-12) level prophecy to spell their doom.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Alli is basically the midfielder that Ramsey wants to be. :lol:

Isn't 16 PL goals Giroud's best tally? And Alli has that at 20 years old.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s very ruthless, they're a different animal under Pochettino. There's gonna be no St.Totteringham Day this season, not that it's an achievement anyways. Poch very much solidifying himself as the best manager in the league, some would even go further.

Tir Na Nog

If Chelsea don't be Bournemouth today I can honestly see Sp**s catching them, Sp**s have it some form at the right time.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have looked dodgy recently, if Bournemouth can get a result tonight the title race is wide open for me.
Chelsea need to drop back to back points then get dumped out of the cup by Sp**s. That'll put the pressure really on.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea have looked dodgy recently, if Bournemouth can get a result tonight the title race is wide open for me.

Yea,but i think it'll be enough for them to win title.Similar thing like in 2015 when they played quite average in the second part of the season.But who knows...

Tir Na Nog

Alli is basically the midfielder that Ramsey wants to be. :lol:

Isn't 16 PL goals Giroud's best tally? And Alli has that at 20 years old.

Alli isn't really a midfielder tho, he's basically a much better version of Walcott for them in a sense that he's purely about end product. In saying that we've seen Ramsey perform in a similar role for Wales.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's sickening watching them play with the verve & confidence that used to embody our style of play.

Chelsea had better keep their 7 pount lead ahead of them.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Relax people. I've done a few calcutations based on sp*rs #squadcost. It's not possible for them to win the title.

BobP

Memri Fan
Think what's most striking about Tottenham is the shift in mentality, there's a toughness or a grit about their play, something that has historically been absent.

They've been instilled with something which we've progressively lost over the years.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom