• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Stoke vs Arsenal – 3:00pm – 28/04/12 - Arsenal Player

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
small.jpg
Stoke City vs Arsenal
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png

--------------------------------------------Britannia Stadium
----------------------------------------Saturday 28th April 2012
---------------------------------------------Kick off – 3:00pm
--------------------
logo.gif

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Diaby
- Gervinho - - - - - Rosicky - - - -Benayoun
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Djourou, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Chamakh, Park

My Score Prediction

- Stoke - 1 - - - Arsenal - 1
- Crouch - - - - Benayoun

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We cocked up a massive opportunity to cruise into the Champions League and now this has become a crucial fixture, great stuff considering our excellent track record at the Brittania :roll:

I like the proposed lineup but starting Diaby in a game of this intensity might not be the wisest thing to do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just seen Newcastle go two up.

Our midfield is poor and sloppy with Arteta who we can see is a vital member of our team, and that sloppiness makes life very enjoyable for a Stoke midfield looking to pounce and convert it into attacking long balls.

We need a win here, if we dont win then I fear for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well come on now its just stoke city we need stop being pussies now and its time to show some balls. diaby must start this game. am happy our defense look solid when verms-kosh in defense.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Vemrs Gibbs

Song Diaby

Aoc Rozza Gervinho

Rvp

just win this game please.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
If the Newcastle result stays the same, then at least Stoke won't be going into this match high on momentum and confidence like Wigan were when they played us.

We need to forget the past, too - 3 games, 3 wins and we can put this season to bed in third place.

Vela

Established Member
Newcastle still have to play Man City and Chelsea yet.

I wouldn't start Ramsey against Stoke. If there is a closed door friendly match this week which Coquelin features in then I would start him against Stoke over Diaby. But Diaby's height might be important when we are dealing with set pieces. Yossi is available as well.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Stoke will be bang up for it, they hate us. Will we turn up? Who knows.

I expect us to bottle it and slip, Stoke scoring at least one from a set-piece or aerial ball.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Have a good feeling for this, don't know why.
Think we'll start winning again, even if it's against these orcs.

Damnit, I'm going to miss that one as well.
Oh **** off life.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Benayoun must start, could start him in midfield next to Rosicky and play Song deeper into our own half, but Wenger won't got for it. Expect Ramsey or Diaby to start next to Song.

mo50

Established Member
Hopefully we won't see Ramsey, especially in the deeper role. Diaby looked much better than him and the guy has only played 20 minutes this season.

RvP looks exhausted, Walcott is done for the season, Arteta is also out. We're crawling to the finish line right now.

I just don't see where multiple goals will come from. Our 2nd most reliable goalscorer right now is Vermaelen, which is depressing.

Vela

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Benayoun must start, could start him in midfield next to Rosicky and play Song deeper into our own half, but Wenger won't got for it. Expect Ramsey or Diaby to start next to Song.

Not convinced Yossi in that central role but it might work.

dysphoria

Established Member
who knows, we might get a throw, chuck it it long, verms or kos might be at the end of it and we'll nick a goal.

Oh.

really don't think we'll win this one nor will it be a nice game to watch, they look like they need 3 more points to be properly safe and they'll be definitely fancy playing us considering they know how to play against us and we're in a bit of rubbish form at the moment, especially going forwards.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
I don't really think RvP looks so tired tbh. His shooting and aim has just been off recently. His touch and movement still has been good.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Possible Stoke line-up:

Backs:

----------------Walters--------------
Jerome-------------------------Pennant
-----------Fuller-----Jones-------------
-----------Whelan----Etherington

Forwards:

------------Wilkinson Delap Palacios
-----------------Huth Crouch------------
------------Woodgate Shawcross Upson

kopzilla

Always Negative
We needed the 3 points today but had we won we would have been complacent once again in this match.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Looking at our recent home form and with the injuries, Norwich at home won't be easy as well.

We better win here.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom