• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Esteban Granero

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's a very solid player, the guy will give you 7-8 out of 10 every week, also versatile and physically has alot going for him too, would be a top signing.

Jose loves him though, praises him alot, lets see what happens, Granero might just be happy with being a squaddy at Madrid.

been

is granero the one mourinho said is the hardest worker at madrid?

or was that someone else

Bossa

Established Member
Yes, good memory

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/03/08/2385516/jose-mourinho-esteban-granero-is-the-most-hard-working-player-at-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... player-at-</a>

Bossa

Established Member
been said:
would take him in a heartbeat

most madrid rejects have glittering careers

Yes I'd take him too.

Cambiasso
Makelele
Samuel
Sneijder
VDV
Robben

If we could sign Granero in january then that would be fantastic.

eye4goal

Established Member
GDeep said:
Jose loves him though, praises him alot, lets see what happens, Granero might just be happy with being a squaddy at Madrid.

If he can't get game time with Sahin injured, he'll most likely be available in January

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom