• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Damn I already forgot about Coyle lol. Dude was built like a grown man at 15. Just too many injuries, excellent first touch. Think Nwaneri is a bit more agile and has better vision. I honestly think Nwaneri's vision is underrated same with Skelly.
Think with Lewis-Skelly, his execution can be hurried sometimes, but they both have a magnificent eye for a pass, especially a quick one.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Think with Lewis-Skelly, his execution can be hurried sometimes, but they both have a magnificent eye for a pass, especially a quick one.
They have such great chemistry playing together. Some of their combinations in that Man United U18 game I think in the youth cup was fun to watch. Quick, precise and fluid.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Turned down proposals from Newcastle, Chelsea and Man City.

Denzel Washington Movie GIF

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Good News.
Lot of expectation on the kid as Yousif says only just 17
Think he will get more mins next season.

Let's see how he develops. He's at the right place.

If things go well he could be seriously pushing the 1st team.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom