• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2004: Group D Matches.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, looks like Holland will be joining the Czechs..... 3-0 for Holland and 2-1 to the Czechs over Germany.....

if Germany couldnt beat a 2nd string Czech team, they didnt deserve to progress......

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Did you hear the total shots for the Holland game against the Czechs?

That was also 35, it seems the dutch are the team to watch if you want excitement..

bobbypires

Established Member
Best teams of the group are through and I can't wait. I want to see the Czechs again. Baros is a great striker. Never saw him like this at Liverpool. Germany couldn't win against Czech Rep 'B' so bye!

patrick42uk

Established Member
JazzG said:
Wenger and David Dein in the stands watching the Germany vs Czech match, wonder if they are looking out for some players.....

hopefully phillip lahm and considering converting him to a right back

koivu

Props to Baros for the knockout punch of a goal...I may get to see Holland play in Lisbon yet!!!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
bobbypires said:
Best teams of the group are through and I can't wait. I want to see the Czechs again. Baros is a great striker. Never saw him like this at Liverpool. Germany couldn't win against Czech Rep 'B' so bye!

That's cos he never has Nedved behind him.

What's that? He didn't tonight? Oh, it must be cos Liverpool are crap, then...

GOONERITTI

Wenger and David Dein in the stands watching the Germany vs Czech match, wonder if they are looking out for some players.....

I didnt see him but if Wenger and David Dein were there we could be in for Marek Heinz the Czech Republic player who is playing for an unknown Czech club and i dont think he will cost us alot of money!!

Arjan

GOONERITTI said:

I didnt see him but if Wenger and David Dein were there we could be in for Marek Heinz the Czech Republic player who is playing for an unknown Czech club and i dont think he will cost us alot of money!!

For those of you who didn't know, Marek Heinz is a son of Karel Bruckner, the coach!
Not to sure about him, he has twice tried playing in Germany, and twice failed hopelessly.
We have been linked to Jankulovsky before, but he didn't play.
Hope it is not for Schneider, he was awfull, whereas in 2002 he played very good.
Ballack and Schweinsteiger anyone :wink:

brianfrance

Established Member
I like much Ballack, this guy has class!
Not surprised then by the results, The Czech Republic is real team within 11 players who play for. Even if there're players with the 2° team, this is a dynamic for them they learn at training.
A bit disapointed coz I'd preter see Germany to continue (The dutch like Robben Davids Seedorf can kill the French defense...)
I think what Germany need is a striker. I think except for 2002, each time we have seen Germany doing a great international tournament, they had a great striker. Müller - Klinsmann - Völler - Bierhoff ETC...

Soler

Established Member
GOONERITTI said:
I didnt see him but if Wenger and David Dein were there we could be in for Marek Heinz the Czech Republic player who is playing for an unknown Czech club

Banik Ostrava won the Czech league :wink:

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
GOONERITTI said:
I didnt see him but if Wenger and David Dein were there we could be in for Marek Heinz the Czech Republic player who is playing for an unknown Czech club

Banik Ostrava won the Czech league :wink:

Mad Jens i registered on Big Footy under the name of Thierry Henry. That tulminqurine or whatever his name is would have to be the biggest dickhead on the planet.

Sammer

Established Member
Congrats to Holland - they definately deserved to go through.

Hope that this was Rudi Voellers last tournament - there is Ottmar Hitzfeld in line waiting and something substantial has to be done about Germanys national team.

Ballack and Lahm are class - no doubt about that. The rest of the team does not meet the standards you need to proceed in a tournament like this.

It was Ballack and Lahm playing vs. 11 Czechs yesterday, which is definately not enough. The whole pub, where I was watching laughed out loud when Voeller brought Klose and Jeremies in - these two players are pathetic.

It´s good that Germany went out, because if we would have gone through, the same old blurring-vision-stuff would have continued ("we always do well in big tournaments").
Now it´s time to take some crucial measures and look ahead with players like Hitzelsberger, Volz, Huth - or else the WC 2006 will just end up the same way.

Sammer

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
JazzG said:

hopefully phillip lahm and considering converting him to a right back

Actually his right foot is stronger than his left - still amazing though how well he plays as a LB. He´d fit in perfectly.

Gurgen

Established Member
Arjan said:
GOONERITTI said:

For those of you who didn't know, Marek Heinz is a son of Karel Bruckner, the coach!

And it's not his wife's son either :roll:

Sammer

Established Member
Rudi Voeller just announced that he´d step back from his job as Germanys national team manager.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! :D

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom