• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2004: Group D Matches.

Adam

Established Member
Advocaat! Hahahahaha.

This man, this man!

Another Dutch team bites the dust. Germany will beat an already through, understrength Czech Republic i'd think.

Sol man

Advocaat proves once again that he is a ****. Trying to be the tactical genius we all know he is not he takes off robben at a time the dutch were dominating. I think the look on robbens face proves that he was not tired or injured when he was subbed.

lodi

best game of the tournament so far,but what is Advocaat thinking?? if Robben had stayed they could easily have gotten more goals i think.

lewdikris

Established Member
Just ****ing brilliant. The only player who let himself down on either side was Cocu - otherwise they were pretty much all brilliant. Well, maybe Van Der Mayde as well.

Isragooner

That nedved long shot that hit the crossbar,should have gone in..
it should have the most painfull nail in holland's grave.
but a tap-in is nice too... :lol:

koivu

What a match of football...it doesn't get too much better than that. As a Holland supporter I'm pretty down but I guess we'll see if the czechs can play like that against zee germans. Seriously, though..What a match!!!

thegame24

Established Member
Why do the three best teams hire the worst coaches around?? i dont get it

Italy
Holland
and France.

I thought Advocaat learnt his lesson up until he put BOSVELT on.

Same with Trappatoni, he played a better team then went defensive!!

Santini? dont get me started.

As for the match that was fantastic. I always thought Czech would score and that Holland would need 2 goals at least to win, but Advocaat cost them.

Patrick, even if Robben was injured he still made a * mistake putting on bosvelt instead of Overmars.

Henry IV

Well done to the Czech Republic on winning their group. They got a real git of a group in 2000 and again this time round but they've come through well. I suspected they might be a good outside bet for the tournament.

thegame24

Established Member
The good thing about the Czechs is that they wont get complacent, they look like they give 100% all the time

Sammer

Established Member
To be honest, the Czechs deserved the win, but the Dutch played some briliant attacking football too.

What a match !

thegame24

Established Member
Do you lot reckon Czech will respect Holland and play well against germans?

I hope they do, cause Holland were good today before the stupid sub and sending off.

BTW davids is CLASS, Barca are crazy if they dont sign him!!

Seedorf, Nedved hounourable mention too Brilliant players

nnaife

Nedved and davids were magnificent, Seedorf was excellent as usual and Barros was the puppy's nutz.

Cocu was really ****e as was Van Bronckhurst.
It was fantastic match a display of great attacking football, the dutch deserved a point.

Dickhead Advocaat's 2nd half tactics were dire, he really ****ed up his team, its a foolish decision to take off a midfielder for an attacker when you're down to 10 men and a drawn result will do, what a donut he is !!!

He also took off his most effective wide attacker in Robben instead of the inept Van der Meyde.

I'm Gutted for the Dutch but the Czechs were, fantastic great football all round so lets pray the orange boys make the quaters.

Arjan

What can I say about this match, that hasn't been said......
Best players for the Czech rep. were **** Advocaat and Mejuto Gonzalez (the referee).

I'm sick, have a headache, covered in beer (from watching in the pub) I'm gonna loose a night of sleep.

Maybe a more sensible coment tomorrow.
PS. Robben was NOT, I repeat, Robben was NOT injured whatsoever.

I'm off to find me some aspirin (sp.)

Andrew

I posted my thoughts about this in another thread but Holland can't blame the ref (even though he was crap) for their own inability to hold onto a 2 goal lead. Holland had two good players that match, Davids and Robben. And one of them was substituted. Try figure that one out. ****'s the coach unfortunately.

Holland were lucky with the second goal as well. I don't know what the rules are with off-side but that goal just shouldn't have stood in my opinion. The Czech's deserved it thouroughly and the Dutch deserved everything they got that match. Just be thankful that Germany drew with Latvia.

An Arjan you must have been watching a different game. Nedved, Koller and Baros were just a few of the players who had blinders for the Czech. Don't be so bitter because they had better perfomers in the end.

bobbypires

Established Member
WOW! What a football match! The Czechs are huge! They deserved the win.
Latvia-Germany. Riley, what did you do? 2 penalties. Latvia deserved a win. Better than Germany.

Sweden & Czech Rep are the best teams in Portugal.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom