• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2012 Fantasy Football

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It's a bit pointless to pick the players as the roosters are not yet updated but I'm going for something like that:

Sneez

Alba--Zhirkov--Abate

Gotze--Rozza--Özil--Mata--Dzagoev

RVP--Jelavic

Subs: Evra, Ibra, Olsson

Will be important to look at friendlies to see who's in the first team plans.

iced22

Given

Alba - Piszczek - Kadlec

Elm - Özil - Perisic - Sneijder

RVP - Benzema - Lewandowski

Subs: Cech, McGeady, Olsson, Cahill

That's just a first draft though. I still think I neglected my midfield too much, but can't bring myself to dump one of my expensive forwards. I'm actually considering dropping RVP, since there are cheaper alternatives that could very well match him in goal total. Jelavic maybe.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Who moved this here? This will get no attention now then.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Probably Ant, I've opened another thread in the lobby so there's bound to be enough interest IMO.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
It's simply been moved to its proper location. It's a game after all. Drop me a PM if you require further clarification.

When the Euros start, advertise this over there if you want; drum up some interest in this part of the forum.

In the meantime, I put a shadow in place to help redirect traffic.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It's a game alright, but usually there's more talk about actual football in a fantasy thread like that.

Btw, give it a go Ant, join the league. :wink:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought it was always normal to have it in the Football talk. Over the past decade fantasy football games was always there and stickied till the tourney is over.

MaestroCesc

Making my team now, is it like the barclays pl fantasy football where you have a first 11 and only they get the points or does your whole squad get points?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Updates are for every day so you can use your substitutions if you're not happy with players that played that day. You can even change your captain.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
Just entered my team..
Green Army:

-------------------- Szczesny --------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Debuchy ----- Pereira ----- Dunne ----- Lescott
----------------------------------------------------
Schweinsteiger ----- Xavi ----- Modric ----- M'Vila
-----------------------------------------------------
-------------- Van Persie ----- Robben ---------------

Subs: Malafeev, Rakitskiy, McClean, Elmander

say yes

forum master baiter
MaestroCesc said:
DO subs get points?

Kinda, only your first XI score points but you can sub in players between matches.

So you can have your first XI that play on the 8th and then if some of them have bad games you can replace them with your subs that play on the 9th etc. You would then only get the points of the sub. If that makes any sense - not sure how well I explained it :lol:

iced22

I am so facking pissed at myself for dropping Blaszczykowski and Dzagoev last night.

Thankfully, I still had Lewandowski. And I have Ribery, Sneijder, and Özil yet to play. Can't think of a much better bunch than to pin my hopes on.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I made changes and subbed in Dzagoev last night before the Polish match but it didn't go through in time! Damned

MaestroCesc

say yes said:
MaestroCesc said:
DO subs get points?

Kinda, only your first XI score points but you can sub in players between matches.

So you can have your first XI that play on the 8th and then if some of them have bad games you can replace them with your subs that play on the 9th etc. You would then only get the points of the sub. If that makes any sense - not sure how well I explained it :lol:
No i understand, for example i had szczesny in goal last night, he did awful so now i could sub in out for my other goalie and he would get the points instead of szczes?

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom