• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro2004 Television Schedules & Fixtures

Eastrek

Right this has probably been posted before, but as its almost upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to remind all of us in the UK where they can catch the games this summer on terestrial television...

Saturday June 12th
Portugal v Greece 5.00pm BBC
Spain v Russia 7.45pm BBC

Sunday June 13th
Switzerland v Croatia 5.00pm BBC
France v England 7.45pm ITV

Monday June 14th
Denmark v Italy 5.00pm ITV
Sweden v Bulgaria 7.45pm ITV

Tuesday June 15th
Germany v Holland 5.00pm ITV
Czech Republic v Latvia 7.45pm BBC

Wednesday June 16th
Greece v Spain 5.00pm BBC
Russia v Portugal 7.45pm ITV

Thursday June 17th
England v Switzerland 5.00pm ITV
Croatia v France 7.45pm BBC

Friday June 18th
Bulgaria v Denmark 5.00pm BBC
Italy v Sweden 7.45pm ITV

Saturday June 19th
Latvia v Germany 5.00pm ITV
Holland v Czech Republic 7.45pm BBC

Sunday June 20th
Spain v Portugal 7.45pm BBC
Russia v Greece 7.45pm BBC

Monday June 21st
Croatia v England 7.45pm BBC
Switzerland v France 7.45pm BBC

Tuesday June 22nd
Italy v Bulgaria 7.45pm ITV
Denmark v Sweden 7.45pm ITV

Wednesday June 23rd
Holland v Latvia 7.45pm ITV
Germany v Czech Republic 7.45pm ITV

Adam

Established Member
This topic has been made sticky icky icky. If people can also post worldwide TV information for users in any countries - that would be appreciated.

AFCG7

Established Member
In this part of the world and parts of N. AMerica everything is going to be on Satellite ONLY.. so unless you have a dish and a receiver for Setanta.. you're frigged.

Off to the Sports Bar for me then.. and only for the weekends games at that..since the time difference will mean all of the weekday matches will coincide with working ours.. all you people in the UK and Europe are damned lucky!

thegame24

Established Member
Just remembered got a fricking exam on the 25th

Last time i had exams during major tournies ive failed :shock: :shock:

Thank goodness only one exam.

Andrew

Looking at those times it couldn't be any worse for Australians. I think those 5pm matches will be at 3am (Australian Eastern Standard Time) while the others would be around 5am. Hopefully there will be replays on at reasonable times.

Aussie

Established Member
Nah Andrew they arnt that bad times for us aussie's. Anyway we are used to getting up at 3am to watch games.

KoLo28

I don't care what time they're on, my last exam is on the 16th and then i've got 5 weeks off! Yipeee!

Aussie

Established Member
teengooner said:
I fcukin hope we do well this time...no major football trophy in 40 years. Bit embarrrasing really... :eek:ops:

You should be used to it by know.

AFCG7

Established Member
Brilliant! Fantastic!
FoxSports have decided to broadcast the Euro over here in the Caribbean
Yesssssssssssss

SO hopefully it will be aired for US viewers too
:D :D :D

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom