• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro2004: What Match can't you afford to miss?

What match will be the most un-missable?

• England v France (June 13th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany v Holland (June 15th)

• Holland v Czech Rep (June 19th)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Spain v Portugal (June 20th)

• Total voters

Eastrek

The Draw for Euro2004 threw up some interesting battles, what match out of the following will you make sure you will not miss, and why?

Eastrek

As an Englishman and Arsenal fan...... England v France

But as a neutral....

Spain v Portugal, that will be one hell of a game....two talented teams, Spain seem to disapoint at major tournaments whilst Portugal are the hosts. Should be a colourful and well-contested game

Arjan

For all germans and Dutch it is Germany vs. Holland. (and it is the opener for both countries as well)

Sammer

Established Member
Arjan said:
For all germans and Dutch it is Germany vs. Holland. (and it is the opener for both countries as well)

Can´t agree more with you, Arjan - but England vs. France will be a lot more exciting to watch imo.

Arjan

Sammer said:
Arjan said:

Can´t agree more with you, Arjan - but England vs. France will be a lot more exciting to watch imo.

true, but the question was about which match you don't want to miss! 8)

And I don't want to miss the final BTW

Sammer

Established Member
GlasgowGooner said:
im gonna watch them all anyway but im looking forward to Holland vs Germany the most tbh

For anybody who enjoys the Germans getting their a** kicked - this is the game to watch :D

Mark

Established Member
England v France is the one to watch. Some other good ones there too. Gonna be a great tournament.

Gurgen

Established Member
Well living in Holland I'd go for Germany-Holland but I'm also really looking forward to England-France.

patrick42uk

Established Member
spain v portugal imo would be better than france v england. the simple reason being in the spain portugal game, both teams will attempt to play football. with the england game, england will be trying to nullify france rather than win the game which could turn it into a bit of a bore. although, i'm really looking forward to seeing piress vs ashley cole. i intend to watch as many games as possible, even if latvia are on!

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
England-France is probably the top billing....

Holland-Germany is another big one

Spain-Portugal is a big one also because of the natural proximity of the countries...

i cant see any other ones that would be as big... maybe the Czech-Germany or Czech-Holland.... but neither of those will be as big as the other 3.....

Eastrek

The Holland v Czech game would be good because wasn't it the Czech's who topped the qualifying group featuring Holland, and correct me if I'm wrong, but did they beat Holland twice?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i know they certainly beat them in the LAST match of the group to take top spot.. that itself will probably cause bad blood

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom