• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Villa goes out with a whimper, much like every other english team this year.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I can sometimes mourn the fact that I never became a Roma fan. Magnificent club and I had a Totti shirt as a young UTG. Traded it in for a Trezeguet one tho after totti spat on a Dane

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's probably the gayest handball I think I have ever seen :lol:

Riou

Always preferred De Rossi as a player to Alonso, even though I am pretty sure Xabi is better.

I rate footballers who look like mad men, and De Rossi looks like you could just place him into Game of Thrones!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Always preferred De Rossi as a player to Alonso, even though I am pretty sure Xabi is better.

I rate footballers who look like mad men, and De Rossi looks like you could just place him into Game of Thrones!

He'd have been decent as a Lannister.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

I think house of dragon have the potential to surpass game of thrones you know. Better story and so far excellently executed, hype for season 2

Arsenia

Wirtz coming on. They may get one back to win the tie but I reckon this will end their unbeaten run.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
If it’s 2-0 to Roma in normal time but we get 2-2 in extra time does that count as a loss?

Riou

Wanted a Auba v Xhaka final ideally, now neither could be getting there ffs 😅

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Yes if it stays like this and goes to penalties and Leverkusen win, it will be a loss

What if it doesn’t go to penalties? If we score 2 in extra time to draw on the day 2-2 but win 4-2 on aggregate?

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom