• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I think it should be like Eurovision. The winner of the tournament should be the host for the following year.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wonder if anybody’s worked out if our away form gets worse the further we are from the Emirates. :lol:

Well we won Napoli & Valencia away. Also Arsenal won Qarabag in Baku 0-3 last autumn with 2nd team, attendance of 63k.

We will see if Emery is an idiot like some think and plays Cech in the final. That would convince me a bit too.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You guys think Cech becoming Chelsea technical director was just an e-mail with a job offer? Or long talks, negotiations, discussions? All in the shadows of this vital European final. I want Cech to be packed off and sent to Chelsea today, never mind after the final. This is an insult to our club.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
this can't be helpful for their preparations
We need to start a credible rumour that Sarri is boasting Abramovich hasn't got the balls to sack him before the final. Then he'll have to sack him and take on an old pro like Di Matteo as caretaker who'll never win a European trophy.

Reactions: A_G

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We need to start a credible rumour that Sarri is boasting Abramovich hasn't got the balls to sack him before the final. Then he'll have to sack him and take on an old pro like Peter Cech as caretaker who'll never win a European trophy.
there, I fix that for you for extra plot twist

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Then we keep playing the competition in Spain, Italy, England etc.

You have to spread it about, develop the game.

They can’t have their cake and eat it though.

You can’t say we’re developing the game, and continuously give finals and tournaments to oil rich dictatorships.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Then we keep playing the competition in Spain, Italy, England etc.

You have to spread it about, develop the game.
I agree with spreading it about but subject to the safety of the teams and he fans being the first consideration and subject to the host country in no way interfering with who plays or doesn't play, who travels or doesn't travel and subject to sensible transport arrangements being available.

This has been a freak scenario but there are other potentially freak scenarios which could lead to farces such as this one. UEFA should make it clear to all members that they cannot pick and choose who they play against and who plays in any given game hosted in their country.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
When we win the players should all collect their medals wearing Mhki jerseys. This place should have never got the final. Shouldnt have even been given any games at all.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just heard the Cech news. **** off if he starts that's some BS.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You guys think Cech becoming Chelsea technical director was just an e-mail with a job offer? Or long talks, negotiations, discussions? All in the shadows of this vital European final. I want Cech to be packed off and sent to Chelsea today, never mind after the final. This is an insult to our club.

Luckily professional players want to always win, otherwise this could be an inside job. Why not tell our tactics to your next year's new team.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Any idea if there is going to be a parade in case we win? and if so, when would it be (since the season is over, I guess asap??)
asking this cause I'll be coming to London to watch a game, but dont want to book my return flight and miss a celebration

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Any idea if there is going to be a parade in case we win? and if so, when would it be (since the season is over, I guess asap??)
asking this cause I'll be coming to London to watch a game, but dont want to book my return flight and miss a celebration

GDeep™

League is very weak
Elite poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom