• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (3) v Östersunds FK (0) | February 22, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

How many goals will we win by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I remember it well, funnily enough. One of those games that stick . We took the lead through Silvinho. That was away in Moscow though, to a decent team with European pedigree. This was at home, to plumbers and park keepers.
That loss is the one I never forget. Anyway, it's hard to get a decent plumber these days. They're all so busy :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine ****ting the pants at the prospect of facing teams like Milan lead by feckin Gatusso. You lot crack me up. :lol:
A lot shat their pants tonight to be fair. Even though our second team beat a side that saw off Galatasaray and Hertha Berlin, 4-2.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom