• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32: Benfica v Arsenal

How will Arsenal fare in the Europa League knockout phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They won't accept this the club will need to take permission to travel from the UK government.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wonder how close they are to a possible forfeit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is honestly ridiculous...why exactly are we getting forfeited out of this tie again?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is honestly ridiculous...why exactly are we getting forfeited out of this tie again?
The Portugal government has suspended flights from the UK because their number of cases increased due to the new variant that was found in the UK.

Riou

The Portugal government has suspended flights from the UK because their number of cases increased due to the new variant that was found in the UK.

Then Benfica should be knocked out...if it's their government making the call, their team should pay the price imo.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you have self-respect you don't let the other team go out on a technicality when it can easily be sorted. Not like they have any fans in stadium do they?

Covid-19 hits Portuguese football hard as top clubs face outbreaks

Portuguese football is being hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic with top clubs like SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting CP facing outbreaks.

The situation became so dire that the possibility of cancelling the ‘Final Four’ of the Portuguese League Cup (Taça da Liga) was discussed.

As the Resident went to press, 19 Benfica players and staff members had tested positive for Covid-19 including club president Luís Filipe Vieira and most of the team’s coaching staff. Manager Jorge Jesus also experienced “symptoms” but tested negative.
https://www.portugalresident.com/covid-19-hits-portuguese-football-hard-as-top-clubs-face-outbreaks/

Riou

This is complete bull-****, should just play a one off game at a neutral venue or something.

Hope we smash Benfica!

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Jesus, what a ****show

Can't they postpone/reschedule the Arsenal PL games then?

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom