• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Footballer of the Year

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1,495
A

Anonymous

though me still wondering how Owen,Larrson and Wiltord got onto that list?! :roll:

A

Anonymous

and ruud,scholesy,Buffon,Inzaghi,Dida,Makaay,Nedved,Raul,Casillas,Vieri..has to be one of em..or else this award has no credibility...

A

Anonymous

tight race??no way .henry hasn't done anything in Europe so no chance..
it has to be Nedved and no one else..

A

Anonymous

no..for playing a huge huge huge huge role in AC Milan lifting the Trophy...and which keeper nowadays doesn't do what he did?!

JazzG

Established Member
ruud said:
.henry hasn't done anything in Europe so no chance...

Henry last season scored 23 goals in the league, 20 assists. Has been superb for France and superb for arsenal. Deservedly won the PFA and writers player of yr. He wasn't brilliant in europe but 7 goals in the CL hardly is nothing is it :roll:

But I agree the player who deserves it the most is Nedved.

ruud said:
tight race??no way .henry hasn't done anything in Europe so no chance..
it has to be Nedved and no one else..

what planet are you living on?
Henry's record from last year is second to none.
Number of goals,assists,games played,etc.
Nedved of course was inspirational for both Chezh and Juve and he definitely deserves it more because Juve won the league and played the cl final

A

Anonymous

this award as far as i know is concerned with your performances at the European Stage I think...so how in the world did Ronaldo get in?! :shock:

Taozhe

EPL players normally dun stand a chance this season. Can't see it happening. Probably go to Nedved :)

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom