• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I was talking to my Everton Supporting Brother in Law last Weekend. 🟦⬜ He's a Goodison Park Season Ticket Holder, (been with him twice there to watch Arsenal). 🟦⬜ V 🟥⬜ He genuinely feels that Everton could get relegated this season.
Could Everton be the next Leeds United, Manchester City and Aston Villa. Clubs you felt were Too Big to get relegated from the Premier League.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Here is an Everton Shirt Sponsor Tour. 🟦⬜

View attachment 6193
Everton Shirt Sponsor NEC. I wondered if it stood for, 'Next Everton Championship' or 'Now Everton Crap' or maybe 'New Everton Chapter'.

View attachment 6194
Did Andrei Kanchelskis feel a bit of a 'Danka' when he signed for Everton.

View attachment 6195
ONE 2 ONE sounds like an Everton Supporters Self Help Group. Imagine an Everton Supporter calling Slaven Bilic, Slaven would be saying, 'Pull yourself together'.

View attachment 6196
ANGRY BIRDS being the female Everton supporters after a game at Goodison Park.

View attachment 6197
Not too sure what this one is. 🟦⬜

View attachment 6198
This is a shirt sponsor of the Everton Ladies Team. Thought Megan Fox was sponsoring them for a moment.

Your posts are so random at times but I love them, brings something different to this forum, I imagine no one on this entire forum was thinking 'I wonder what Evertons sponsor history is' but you had us all covered anyway and it was actually a pretty interesting trip down memory lane.

I appreciate you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yesterday Everton registered total loss of 120m in 20-21 season and that mean they broke PL ffp rules. I won't be surprised next season if they stayed or go down they hit with such big fines like they might season with 10- points.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Yesterday Everton registered total loss of 120m in 20-21 season and that mean they broke PL ffp rules. I won't be surprised next season if they stayed or go down they hit with such big fines like they might season with 10- points.
Over £100m their loses were due to Covid, they are exempt from FFP I believe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think their loses were due to Covid, they are exempt from FFP I believe.

But yeah maybe they'll get away with it because of COVID. Still for Everton this is will be disaster if they don't get thier s**t together

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But yeah maybe they'll get away with it because of COVID. Still for Everton this is will be disaster if they don't get thier s**t together

Also supposedly Goodison Park isn’t up to code and hasn’t been for years but it was grandfathered into the PL rules.

If they go down and back up that could potentially mean the stadium wouldn’t be allowed by the PL.

FFP is tougher to beat because the issue they have is even if they escape a fine and points deduction due to Covid they’re still absolutely f*cked and won’t be able to spend any money.

They’re simultaneously very rich and stuck at the same time.

TornadoTed

Established Member

No doubt they have been run appallingly over the last few years, some of the players they have signed have been absolute shockers. Trying to become part of a 'big 7' has backfired on them massively.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Also supposedly Goodison Park isn’t up to code and hasn’t been for years but it was grandfathered into the PL rules.

If they go down and back up that could potentially mean the stadium wouldn’t be allowed by the PL.

FFP is tougher to beat because the issue they have is even if they escape a fine and points deduction due to Covid they’re still absolutely f*cked and won’t be able to spend any money.

They’re simultaneously very rich and stuck at the same time.
Wow, I know Goodison Park is 'from a different era' but didn't know that.

They do look in big trouble, even their academy which produced a few decent players seems to have dried up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wow, I know Goodison Park is 'from a different era' but didn't know that.

They do look in big trouble, even their academy which produced a few decent players seems to have dried up.

Also Usmanov sanctions surely mean their Dockland stadium is going on the shelf.

Feel for their fans a bit as they’re a proper club with good heritage. Just absolutely spunked money on rubbish the last few years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Are they stupid? what does new manager will solve. their players has lost since Benitez days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Everton fans deserve this for hounding out David Moyes, man was working miracles on one of the smallest budgets in the league!"

...Scouse-Trax (maybe)

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom