• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Meant City when they faced similar charges (I can't remember who from) and showed up with a gang of lawyers and told the prosecution to f*ck off.

I don't think these punishments are right if it's only less richer clubs that get punished.
Everton should just hire daddy Farzad and their FFP problems will be gone

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is this really likely to happen? I'd imagine there would be mixed feelings among the other clubs regarding the precedence it sets.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Everton have broken the rules then fair enough, they deserve to be punished.

But it's very easy to basically relegate Everton, there won't be much pushback but what about the giant neon elephant in the room.....Manchester City?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I think people are over reacting slightly.

I think Everton being punished sets a precedent for Man City to be punished more severely in the future. They can't say "Hey, you're being too harsh by relegating us," when Everton got a harsh point deduction for their offenses. As far as I know this hasn't been done in the PL to date, so it's always going to be harder to punish Man City first and not have them claim foul.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't wait for Pep and City to receive a single point deduction (a suspended deduction of course) for having over 100 times the charges of Everton.

That will show 'em 👍

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Such a joke of a deduction. English football isn’t serious.

You could probably give Everton a 50 point deduction and they would still finish ahead of. Burnley, Sheffield United and Luton this season :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well look how quick they decided to punish everton but man city or Chelsea breaking every rule nothing happened.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not saying everton not deserve this they been run so bad financially but man city crimes are way bigger and still not punished

HattoriHanzo

The Premier League said in a statement: “During the proceedings, the club admitted it was in breach of the PSRs for the period ending season 2021-22 but the extent of the breach remained in dispute.

“Following a five-day hearing last month, the commission determined that Everton FC’s PSR calculation for the relevant period resulted in a loss of £124.5m, as contended by the Premier League, which exceeded the threshold of £105m permitted under the PSRs.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for 1 FFP breach where Everton had a loss of 124.5 million pounds in 3 years (limit is 105 million pounds loss in 3 years), 10 points deduction.

Patiently waiting for a Abu Dhabi City investigation results.

I read somewhere that Everton investigation started a bit later than the Abu Dhabi City investigation.

Everton admitted their breach, it was only 1 breach, so the case was very easy to conclude.

I wonder how much will it take for 115 breaches.
Plus the fact that Abu Dhabi City claims that they didn't breach any rule.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Everton will still finish just below top 10 im too confident about it they won't get relegated they starting to preform very well lately this won't affect them much. Thier next home game is manutd lol

Diesel

The Premier League said in a statement: “During the proceedings, the club admitted it was in breach of the PSRs for the period ending season 2021-22 but the extent of the breach remained in dispute.

“Following a five-day hearing last month, the commission determined that Everton FC’s PSR calculation for the relevant period resulted in a loss of £124.5m, as contended by the Premier League, which exceeded the threshold of £105m permitted under the PSRs.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, for 1 FFP breach where Everton had a loss of 124.5 million pounds in 3 years (limit is 105 million pounds loss in 3 years), 10 points deduction.

Patiently waiting for a Abu Dhabi City investigation results.
While ur patently waiting for that the city investigators are patently waiting to see their caribbean bank account go up befofe concluding their findings.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Everton not in the hunt for trophies every season, no big names both on the playing and the coaching side. An easy target.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom