• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton FC: Everten Points Deducted

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Everton done nothing moshiri and Bill still with thier board. Everton fans seem very pissed

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Unless they strengthen, I think they are in real trouble next season. Dyche is a solid manager, but that club is rotten.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Beautiful
They’ve been absolutely crucified on and off the pitch.

The stadium has crippled them. And tbh it was too ambitious in the first place for a club of their standing with all due respect. Then of course inflation happened and the build cost probably doubled once you factor in how much they’d have to borrow and what it costs now to service that debt compared to then. And of course they’ve completely fudged it up on field as well. They are in real danger of being wiped out.

Some yank will buy them for pennies after they declare bankruptcy prolly. I’m hoping for an actress this time. Would be nice if it was Blake Lively and she could lord it over that husband of hers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They’ve been absolutely crucified on and off the pitch.

The stadium has crippled them. And tbh it was too ambitious in the first place for a club of their standing with all due respect. Then of course inflation happened and the build cost probably doubled once you factor in how much they’d have to borrow and what it costs now to service that debt compared to then. And of course they’ve completely fudged it up on field as well. They are in real danger of being wiped out.

Some yank will buy them for pennies after they declare bankruptcy prolly. I’m hoping for an actress this time. Would be nice if it was Blake Lively and she could lord it over that husband of hers.

in the meantime there’s a potential points deduction in October they’re facing.

Next two games are huge, Wolves and Luton are some of the only teams you’d really say have a worse squad than Everton tbh.

Lose those and it’s already a pretty rough situation.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
🟦⬜ My Everton supporting Brother in Law, went to the first game of the season, EFC v Fulham. Our ex goalkeeper Leno had a Man of the Match performance, as Fulham won 1 - 0. Everton went to Aston Villa last weekend, lost 4 - 0.
Like last season, they look pretty short on numbers up front. Calvert - Lewin has his injuries. No real difference up front, sold Richarlison to Tottenham last season.
Everton like to Buy Man Utd players with a few miles on the clock. Wayne Rooney, Phil Neville, Darron Gibson, Tim Howard, Andrei Kanchelskis, Tom Cleverley, Louis Saha, etc. They have now signed James Garner from Man Utd, as well as ex Man Utd player Ashley Young. Think these players go from Old Trafford to Goodison Park, to get decommissioned. Harry Maguire looks to have the makings of being an Everton player. I did mention to my Brother in Law before, that Danny Welbeck could do a job for them.
Everton have survived on the Last Day of the Season for the last two years. A repeat of that scenario at the end of this season? 🟦⬜

Everton Fc Flag GIF by Everton Football Club

dino bravo

They won't be relegated, there are at least 3 worse sides.

Luckily for them, there will only be one place up for grabs in the bottom 3 this season. Sheff Utd and Luton are certainties. I fancy Bournemouth to make up the 3. I hope I am wrong and Everton go, just to lose the whining b***h fanbase.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They won't be relegated, there are at least 3 worse sides.

Luckily for them, there will only be one place up for grabs in the bottom 3 this season. Sheff Utd and Luton are certainties. I fancy Bournemouth to make up the 3. I hope I am wrong and Everton go, just to lose the whining b***h fanbase.
If they get a point deduction they absolutely will be relegated because while there are 3 worse teams, they're not that much worse and a point deduction will have them under pressure for months. They'll crumble.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We absolutely can't drop points to this lot like we always seem to do at Goodison Park in recent seasons.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Seems 777 partners are interested in a takeover? Doesn't really seem to be much of an improvement for them. Doesn't really have the best of reputation. Lots and lots of promises about investment, but that's it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Usmanov in a few years when holding a press conference speaking about his part in Everton being relegated to the Conference due to "irregularities in the financial accounts"...

... except their "dream" was spending huge money on stars like Michael Keane and Ben Godfrey and fighting relegation most seasons 😅

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I do feel sorry for the Everton fans. They're a decent bunch and it's a proper old school club. One of the biggest clubs in England historically outside of the big 3.

It feels like they do so much band aid stuff with financial issues though. Seems like it's a matter of time before the house of cards all comes crashing down.

Decent chance they'll play their first game in their new stadium next season in the Championship.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom